[38] Diamonds

Ella.

Diamonds. Diamonds were falling from the sky though no sound was created. It was just that one diamond ring that that girl threw out that made the biggest clink.

"This is for you. For you only." The boy cried, retrieving the ring she threw. A large diamond.

Those words echoed, echoed through the long road, the plain grey road, surrounded by trees with the liveliest green leaves. The boy made the effort to run after her car but he couldn't. She was too far. And he wrapped the ring repeating his words, tears rushing down his cheeks.

I watched as the girl ran away. It's like I was watching a dream.

This is for you. For you only.

He broke down to his knees, his fists against his chest, the ring close to his heart.

And he was genuine with his words. It really was only for her.

His heart. And that ring.

This is for you. For you only.

And I was there staring at him and tears running down my cheeks.

I don't know who he is, but I sympathize with him. It's like I could feel what he feels.

~

I wake up at 2:00 am. Sweat beaded on my forehead and tears on my eyes. I don't know why I'm crying but my first thought is to grab my journal scribbling everything I remember.

Diamonds were falling out of the sky.

This is for you. For you only.

That one sentence kept echoing, the boy's voice faint.

Why am I crying? I ask myself. I don't understand the dream at all. The correlation. But it felt familiar. Awfully familiar.

My lungs feel heavy, as I breathe heavily, and I drink water to calm myself down.

I continue to scribble, and I have now realized I am unhappy. I want to know my life. I want to know myself. I don't understand any of my dreams. I don't remember anything at all. What if my dreams are my life? Or are they just random?

What if I had a boyfriend? Or even best friends? Will they be in my life again? Do they miss me?

Questions ramble in my head and I get up and head downstairs, getting a glass of water. A part of me wants to just let everything out to Harry because he's just a comfort. Something about him is so comforting. I don't know if it's his voice, or just.. I don't even know.

I lie back down to just calm me down for a few seconds before I get up again, and heading down in my kitchen. I get another glass of water, sitting down on my stool, resting my arms and head on the counter then moving on my sofa, lying down, embracing a pillow, a soft blanket on me.

The unfamiliar voice echoes in my mind.

This is for you. For you only.

~
It's morning and I find myself curled up on the soft sofa. I get up to stretch and make myself a cup of coffee, and grabbing a croissant.

I go out in the hallway, getting my cup of coffee and walking in the bench in the corner looking out the calm busy city.

I suddenly hear loud voices in the hallway. I immediately recognize them.

"Strangers." || h.s auजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें