[14] Drunk Words are Sober Thoughts.

Listen to 'Blue' by Zayn Malik.

Ella.

I wake up in the unfamiliar duvets and sheets, stretching and groaning at the sunlight that's hitting my eyes and I cover my face with a pillow. The percentage of my comfortableness right now at the clothes and tempur-pedic bed won't allow me.

The smell of Harry's clothes that's on my body, expensive cologne, fresh linen, vanilla with a hint of mint battles with the aroma coming from downstairs, pancakes and bacon.

I rub my eyes and it takes me a good few minutes to actually get up. I glance at the clock on the wall, 1:00 pm. Great.
I make my way to the bathroom attached to the guest bed room like mine and I brush my teeth with a toothbrush I found still in its packaging for a good two minutes and making my way downstairs.

I'm quite nervous and I'm surprised because I have never been the nervous type when it comes to kisses like those but it's different with this particular person.

With all honesty, he has a face of angel. Features are perfected, jawline chiseled and intricately carved by God. Incredibly, pink plump lips, with a soft pout, undeniably kissable. Emerald piercing eyes, and those chestnut soft untamed curls that.. Now I'm just daydreaming. What is wrong with me? Maybe that is the reason, he's too good looking? Definitely.

I walk down the sleek spiral warm wooden staircase, and I find him shirtless in the kitchen, a cross necklace hanging on his neck. He's only in sweats, hair curly and a bit messy. He rubs his eyes, as he turns to me yawning, as he flips the pancake with his other hand.

El. It seemed like someone has called me that before.

"Good morning." As contagious as yawns are, I yawn, sitting down on the table and he places the platters in front of me. "Thank you for the breakfast."

He grabs two plates, a bottle of syrup and a bowl of fresh fruit and he pours water in two glasses, no coffee considering the fact that we slept through half the day. It's one something pm now.

"Who said I was sharing?" He teases and I throw a blueberry at him and it he opens his mouth, the fruit landing in and he chews it, my eyes widening, appalled from his swift reflexes.

"I'm kidding." A chuckle slips from his mouth, his morning voice still deeper than ever as he rubs his eyes.

He sits across me and I began to speak. "Oh Harry, about last night.." I take bacon and pancakes, and some fresh fruits, that I have now sprinkled into my pancakes, then drizzling syrup.

I feel his gaze at me and I continued to talk. "I really didn't mean to." I began to fiddle with my fingers, and he no longer looks at me, he knows exactly what I'm talking about.

"I didn't mean to kiss back either." He takes a couple of strawberries, avoiding eye contact.

My cheeks are probably tinted into the color the strawberry he's biting into. An unexpected smile tugs into his lips, as he hides it, looking down on his pancakes.

"Why are you smiling?" The question slips from my mouth, a brow raising even as I pop a sliced strawberry in my mouth, slightly dosed in the syrup.

He continues to hide his now very obvious smile, his eyes twinkling, and his dimples deepening. "Nothing, it's quite adorable, how nervous you are from what I see." A slight smirk now pulls down on his lips.