[40] Pier Angeli

Previously..

"How about you? Have you always been interested in accounting?" I ask.

He shakes his head. "No, it's not my first career choice. Things just don't work out." There's a sad smile on his face. "Because sometimes the things we love to do reminds us of sadness, if that makes any sense. Well for my case at least."

"What are you interested in?" I take a bite of the salmon, gazing towards him.

"Art. I've always loved art." Harry says.

"I can't draw. At all." I chuckle. "You've always been into it?"

He nods. "I've always been into art.. Like Picasso or Da Vinci art. Art that tells a story. Or just art that just makes you feel."

"Things just got deep.." I say and he smiles, the prettiest thing in the world.

~
"Good morning." I greet Harry as he walks in my apartment.

"Good morning." He says as he fixes his hair and sits next to me on the sofa.

I finish chewing on my cinnamon oatmeal and look over to him and sets the bowl down the coffee table, clinking against the glass. "Are you going to get a haircut anytime soon?" I run my hand through his hair, admiring the length as it sits gently on his shoulder, the soft curls, a satisfying feel.

"Probably." He shrugs. "Why? Do I not look handsome?" He asks, putting on a puppy face, pink lips pouting and lashes fluttering.

Of course he does. He's like James Dean. Perfect hair. Perfect face.

"No, you look great." I smile, tucking his hair behind his hair. So beautiful. "You remind me of James Dean."

He moves closer, exhaling, his hot breath against mine and my heart starts beating fast. "You remind me of Pier Angeli then. James Dean's one true love."

I don't know what to respond, I think my heart beating incredibly fast is my only response, and also my intense gaze at his lips.

He begins to laugh. "You're unbelievably cute."

I immediately cover my face with my hands.

I feel a kiss on my neck, traveling up the back of the ear, soft whispers of his hot breath. The next thing I know his hands graze through my arms, causing goosebumps to raise, taking my hands off my face, and moving closer than ever to kiss me.

Harry.

She feels like home and she is home. Her lips move and her lashes flutter. At that moment I wanted to tell her the rose tattoo was for her, and the swallows represent us.

Ella lets out a satisfied hum, then smiles after. Several seconds pass and her tongue presses onto mine then slowly pulls away, my bottom lip delicately between her teeth.. my heaven disappearing. She smiles, getting up and asking me, "Have you eaten breakfast yet?"

I'm weak in the knees and I bury my face in my hands, grunting and I hear her chuckle.
She drives me absolutely crazy.

"Can-can I have some of that oatmeal?" I change the subject.

"Sure, there's oatmeal left in the pot."