eleven: 2-4-3-6

+++

I crossed my arms and leaned against the bleachers as I watched Kira and Scott talk on the bench. The familiar feeling of jealously crept up on me and I scowled. I trusted Scott enough, but it was the fox that I wasn't so sure of. At one point she did have feelings for Scott, I just wasn't sure if she was completely over him or not.

Thankfully, Stiles, while walking toward the field, tripped in front of me causing my thoughts to go elsewhere for the time being.

"And here he is, Stiles Stilinski, the most coordinated lacrosse player known to man," I teased with no amusement whatsoever as Stiles got back up to his feet.

"Lainy, I'll have you know that I am the best lacrosse player in the history of lacrosse players." He defended.

"Yeah, okay," I scoffed.

Stiles started putting things back in his bag that had fallen out and my gaze went back over to Scott and Kira.

"Look at them over there...being all buddy-buddy with each other," I sneered, "They're acting like a real-"

"Pair of teammates," Stiles interrupted knowing where I was going with this. He then stood up and looked at me intently, "They're teammates Lainy."

I just sighed and looked down.

"You don't have to worry about them, Lainy. Scott loves you." Stiles reassured and looked intently at me. "He should be really lucky to have you, Lains...and if he's not, I'll kick his ass."

I looked over at him with a small smirk and a disbelieving expression. "You'll kick Scott's ass?" I asked slowly.

He chuckled, "A guy can dream, Lainy."

I laughed and softly punched his arm, "Get out there, Stiles

I laughed and softly punched his arm, "Get out there, Stiles."

Stiles scurried off in his usual spastic manner and I was left smiling to myself.

My phone buzzed in my back pocket and saw that Lydia was calling me.

"Hi Lydia," I answered.

"Hey, can you get to the Sheriff's station?"

"The lacrosse game is happening right now, and the assassin is kind of on the field." I informed her.

"Yeah, well we've got Meredith at the station and would like some help down here." Lydia sighed.

"How am I supposed to help?"

"Maybe...use your eyes..." Lydia trailed off sounding hopeful.

I growled, "Be right there."

+++

I rushed into the Sheriffs station and saw Lydia and Malia already walking inside the office.