What They Want [Chris Brown & Tyga Short Story] Prologue.

Got Bored & Wrote This.  (:

Enjoy...

Prologue.

Chris.

“Remember what I told you, when your cousin comes to visit--”

“Be nice, I know.”

“I mean it Christopher, just because he’s not your biological cousin doesn’t mean you can treat him differently.” She said pointing as I bit my bottom lip, concentrating on the video game harder.

“I know ma.”

“Alright, he’ll be here in the morning so please … Clean your room.”

“Okay ma.” She sighed, slapping her legs as she got up from the bed, I watched as she closed the door then got up from my bed. Little did she know I couldn’t wait for him to come, finally someone else to do my chores and just hang with, being the only child gets boring sometimes.

*

“Look who’s almost done cleaning!”

“Can I play my game now?”

“Nope, it’s getting late time for bed anyway, come on in bed right now.”

“Awe man come on…” My mother began to cough, holding her stomach and shaking her head. She still managed to keep that beautiful smile through her pain.

“Ehh emm, no … Last time I gave you ten extra minutes and you abused the privilege so no. Come on.”

“Fine.”

“You know we have to get up, okay prayers…”

“You say em this time.”

“Okay … Now I lay me down to sleep…”

**

Michael.

“This is going to be your first flight alone, are you going to be okay?”

“Yeah ma, I’ma be cool.”

“Now, when you get there they should be waiting on you.”

“I know we went over this.” I sighed and scratched the back of my neck.

“Okay just making sure you know.”

“Yeah.”

“You know I don’t want to leave you with people you don’t know on purpose but it’s just something I have to do, I’ll be back you know this right?”

“Yeah, I understand you got to do what you go to do.” I said putting on a fake smile, she gave me a tight hug and grabbed her purse.

“Alright, I’ll be back in the morning to pick you up.”

“Where you going?”

“Don’t worry about where I’m going just know I will be back to get you on that plane.” She said her eye brow raised, I smacked my lips and walked away. I couldn’t wait to leave this place LA was not the place for a 10 year old. I don’t really know that nigga Chris considering I only met him once. But I knew one thing her better not cross me, or he’ll see the real Michael.