|Chapter Twenty Nine|

Ethan

     Oh Shit! I didn't plan to kiss her, I didn't mean to. I only came here to tell her I still cared and bang! I did it, oh, she is going to start running in the opposite direction, I thought and as if to confirm my words, she stood up and moved away, i was not going to blow this over, I went on my knees and said,

"Ruby, please give us a chance. I promise to be good and make you happy all the time." Her next words were surprising as a smile seepedthrough her features,

"You are kneeling in front of me. Almighty Royalty, one of the top ten successful entrepreneur in USA, the son of the wealthy Hotel billionare is kneeling for me, a Pastor's daughter."

"Gloat all you want, let's just be serious here okay?, my knees are actually hurting me so is this the point you tell me to use the door?"

"This is the point where I tell you I want to give us a chance but I do not want to rush things, slow and steady should be more like it. I want us to start this as friends, get to know each other better and maybe go out but keep the intimacy at bay."

"Is that all you want?" I asked and she nodded

"Whatever you want is fine with me, we will go out on dates and do all you want to do."

"Okay."

"Come on, let's sit. I want to hear about your work. What do you do? Where are you working?" I asked as we took our seats.

"I work at Mills and Boons Consulting Firm as a human resource person. I intend to start my online business very soon."

"Hmm, business woman."

"Yeah, you can say that again." She said and I told her about my work. Then we talked about Juliet, life and all. By the time we paused, I realized Devin was still outside so I said my goodbye refusing to let her see me out but that was after I had collected her cell phone number. I smiled to myself as I waited for tge elevator, I remember what the Lord was telling me that to get the heart of a woman, patience is required and now, I am grateful I didn't give in to Mum's request of getting married to a lady from a rich home or anything. 

I got my girl.

-------------------------
Hello Sweethearts,

Hooray! Hooray! Hooray!

Finally, we have our dream couple.
What ship names are we to call them?
Let your comments flow in.
Rubet?
Etby?
Rubyan?
Ruthan?
Lol, let's comment please.

Read on, this my dear readers is just the beginning (lol, we are kinda close to the end, probably 10 or more chapters more. Not sure)