|Chapter One|

Yes! Leighton Meester is our RUBY.

sweetdreamer33 inspired me with the series she wrote. Damn, the lady is talented.
----------------------------------------

*Warning! Warning!! Warning!!!*
For matured minds only (17+)

------------------------------------
Ruby

     Somebody just entered the kitchen.  I knew that footstep like I knew my name, and my right hand that held the spoon I was using to stir the soup stilled over the pot.

"Tsk, tsk, how many times do I need to tell you to always take position whenever the coast is clear?"

I did not need to turn around. Just as I knew whose footstep it was earlier, I also know whose voice had just spoken.

Yes, I know the owner of that haunting voice.

It is the devil incarnate.

Slowly, I turned around to look at him, Nichols Daniels (Penn Badgley)

Slowly, I turned around to look at him, Nichols Daniels (Penn Badgley). My cousin. He is looking all charming and and handsome, enough to deceive any lady.

However I, Ruby Collins, know that his heart is made of stone and it is as black as charcoal and he is as ruthless as the word itself. So, I said the first thing that came to my head, only to regret it as the words rolled off my tongue leaving a bitter taste in its aftermath.

"I...I have my period." I watched as he shook his head from left to right and right to left a couple of times, before saying with an evil smirk on his face,

"Bitch, you should know I am not a fan of lies. You had your period two weeks ago." My eyes widen as Nick as he liked being addressed, guessed my last period correctly. I swallowed hard and lower my head. Now, I am in trouble.

"Surprised?  Don't be. I am very efficient. I don't like lies but now that you have made up your mind to take it up. I just have to punish you." He said, faking a painful groan.

"Turn off the damn gas!" He growled and as I turned to turn off the gas, I felt a slap on my butt and I yelped as my body registered pain.

"Come on, lead the way, Whore." He sneered. I can't take this.

"Please, please don't hurt me; I am still sore from yesterday." I cried out.

"Whores do not feel sore, you were made for this, come on." He said as he grabbed a handful of my hair ignoring my cries and pleas and he dragged me to his bedroom. He pushed me towards the bed and I landed on my backside. Then he locked the door as he mutters,

"We won't want anyone disturbing us." I saw him come forward as I lay helplessly on the bed and he smirks at me and began to remove his clothes. In a full minute, he was stark naked,

"I want you on your fours, naked right now."

I immediately knew what that meant.

I removed my clothes hastily with a Mount Everest sized fear and took the position he said, otherwise I knew what would follow, slaps and kicks and a lot of swear words.

As I knelt down, my legs and arms resting on the bed like a dog, he pounced on me and groped my breast as he began to deliver slaps on my butt. Simultaneously, he said,

"Lying is not good for you, bitch. Those who lie, steal and then they kill. Don't ever think of lying to me again.  I own you, filthy whore. I know you inch by inch."

Fat, hot tears rolled down my face as I whimper and my body received the pain. Then he stuffs his sweaty singlet into my mouth and I shudder at what would follow. He shoved into me like the animal he is and rode me like a horse then not long after, he withdraws his cock from me and I felt a hot liquid roll down my thigh. He picked a Kleenex on his bedside table and cleaned off the liquid and then he proceeded to take me over and over and over again.

After he had had his fill of me, he stood up as I crumbled on the bed with exhaustion and tears rolled down my face for the umpteenth time.

He looked at me with an evil glint in his eyes and he says with a sneer,

"Get out of my bed and clean up yourself.  You smell and look dirty." I scrambled to my feet on shaky rubber legs and put on my clothes as fast as I could then he said again rubbing and massaging his cock with an evil glint in his eyes,

"If you do not get your filthy body out and finish up with that soup. I will take you over and over again. I bet you will like it."

With that, I fled.

-----------------------------------
Hello sweethearts,

How's the story coming?

Poor, poor Ruby.

Nick is such a psycho right? Tell me about it.

You enjoying it right?

Don't forget,  your vote is equal to my payment for writing,  your comments pushes me to work harder and your shares make me ecstatic.

I love you.

Olufunlola.