|Chapter Four|

This goes to _tyiannah. This wonderful lady introduced me to the Wattpad Community.

Sexual content ahead, read at owner's risk.

Enjoy!
-------------------------------------------

Ruby

     After that day, Uncle Ken rarely stayed at home and whenever he was at home, he took his piece from me as he always says and order me out of his room. Nick was always around though but I couldn't tell him because I was scared.

I was so scared, I kept having nightmares.

A month later, Nick was helping me out with my assignment in his room. He is a College freshman but he preferred to go to school from home and I always thought it was so he can keep an eye on me since the adults aren't doing their jobs.

After we had worked on some Trigonometry, Nick said,

"Pumpkin (Nick actually calls me that), go to that dressing table and check the second drawer for my Maths Textbook."

"Yes Master." I answered teasing him and I went to carry out his instruction. 

As I turned to go back to him, he was standing right in front of me. I was surprised, I stuttered,

"How...how did you get here?"

"Shhh." He said stepping closer to me and trapping me between him and the table. I swallowed hard as dread settled down in the pits of my stomach and fear clouded my voice,

"What...what are you trying to do to me?"

"Ruby, I love you,  I will give you everything I have."

"Please say no more, you are my cousin, nothing that outrageous can happen between us. How can you be so cruel?" I said boldly as anger chased the earlier fear into the background.

"Shut up, just shut your filthy mouth. I want you and you are going to be mine either voluntarily or involuntarily. I don't fucking care." He said clenching his fist, his left eye twitching because of his anger.

I was scared. Was he and his father going to exploit me like I was some abandoned weak orphan? No, I won't allow it.

So, I grabbed the first thing my hand could grab on the table and hit him with it, which happened to be a metal spray can as I tried to escape him but then, it was as if I just let the beast in him out because his chocolate eyes turned real black with anger and he lunged forward for me, dropping me unceremoniously on the bed.

I scrambled to stand up only for him to hit me, my body and my mouth screamed out in pain but no one could hear because we were home alone.
Still holding me down, he opened a drawer on the right bedside table and removed two old ties, he tied my hands to the headboard after removing my shirt.

I tried struggling but that only prompted him to hit me.

"Cooperate with me and I won't hit you. I just want you."

He stepped down from the bed and begin to remove his clothes until he was as naked as he was the first day he was delivered into the world.
Then he slowly climbed on the bed taking his time as I wriggled here and there.

He tugged at my skirt and it came off then he bent his head to my laps and used his teeth to tear apart my panties like the animal he is.

Ignoring my tears and cries, he stood up from me and strolled to the table where he had trapped me only to switch on his music player gadget and the room was filled with loud music that I momentarily knew if I shouted, nobody would hear me.

He also brought out a box of condom, pulling out a foil packet and tearing it open. Then he came to stand right in front of me to put the  condom on himself.

I tried to struggle seeing the scene before me but it was not easy because of the restraints.

He climbed onto the bed ever so gently just staring at my body with a dark triumphant look. He started groping my breast and removed the piece of cloth that covered my mouth then he started running his mouth over mine  but I refused to give in and he slapped my butt growling,

"Open up."

I had no choice  and soon he forced my legs apart and bended my knees then without warning he pushed himself into me. He expected me to be tight and virginal, his expression said it all as it turned murderous and I cringed inwardly.

"You are not a virgin."

I nodded as he growled, " I never knew you were a whore. Who did you sleep with?"

My lips quivered not knowing if i should confess or not,

"I asked you a question whore or are you trying to defend your lover?" He asked as he slapped my already sore butt twice.

"It's your father, he forced me and there was nobody at home to hear my cries." I half shrieked the answer from the pain as tears rolled down my face. He suddenly pulled out and I almost heaved a sigh.

"Shit! Shit!! Shit!!! How could dad do this?" He asked no one in particular and as I was trying to leave the bed, Nick's eyes zeroed in on me and he shoved me back to the bed,

"Where do you think you are going, whore?" With that he slid himself inside of me and kept pushing in and out as he used his left hand to cover my mouth to shut out my loud sobs.
As he neared his release, he yanked my head closer, grabbing my hair and he snarled,

"I. Own. You. You belong to me. Body and Soul."

Then he released himself and I almost heave a second sigh but he pulled out, discarded the condom and put on a new one then he loosened the restraints, turned me over and tied me back into place, he made me kneel like a dog, as he entered into me for the third time that day and he took me from the behind.

That's my story.

That's how I became a sex slave to both father and son, with my Aunt ignorant of it all and me too scared to reveal this secret to anyone around me.

-----------------------------------
Hello Sweethearts,

Now you know Ruby's story, tell me what you think.

Don't forget,  your vote is equal to my payment for writing,  your comments pushes me to work harder and your shares make me ecstatic.