AN

Never once in my lifetime I thought I would write a book. It all happened due to wattpad and thanks to NATASHAJESS for inspiring me to write a book.

Thank you my loving readers who spent your valuable time in travelling through the journey of Arjun and Neha. I owe you all a big-time. Thank you each and everyone for supporting me in this journey, without you all this wouldn't have been possible. Thank you all for patiently waiting for my updates.

Being a first timer, there would be a lot of flaws. To be frank, I myself was learning a lot in this writing process. Forgive me for the flaws please. I'll try to edit the mistakes and republish the book.

Though I'm planning to write my next book, Racing hearts will always remain close to my heart. Arjun and Neha had seriously become a part of my life. To be frank, I'm crazy for Arjun 😍😜 and I badly wish for a ride in his Ducati. I know most of you readers too wish for the same. Let's hope Arjun takes us too in his Ducati.
*God, Neha is staring at us 😝*.

And a big sorry to all of you, some of you might be screwed up reading the previous chapters . Even I felt very bad while writing it. A BIG SORRY guys.

And a BIG THANK YOU to all you guys.. I would like to mention few readers who rendered their constant support , omahazeeya nagapriya yagappar aaradhana_adithya Pravina_s ThenmozhiKrishna04 Jerrylily Sneha_Karthik SRStudios KateAlexx yakshetha deepthijoy Jelitta sridevisa manshikhasingh UdhayAkshara hershe1994susansana shivanimahajan14 Muskan2728 storyofpeopleAkshayaMurali5 cuteiam lakshmiit RogerVSDragonMAG2rose

A special mention to my sweet darling ashtrini...Sorry dear..

Sorry if I had left anyone.An heartfelt thanks to all of you for reading .A special thanks to omahazeeya for you constant support and if she hadn't been asking me write, I wouldn't have completed this book anytime soon.

Time to bid bye bye 👋 It's Arjun and Neha wishing love to all of you.. 🤗😘

Meet you soon with a new book!

Love you loads !

-Saru