Off to the city of £○♡€ !!

My hearty congratulations to NATASHAJESS for beginning her new phase of life ! Wishing you all happiness and love :) :)

Arjun's pov:

The morning sun kissed me awake , sending rays of brightness through the oval windows . I blinked my sleep blurred eyes in an attempt to get over from the sleep.

The dawn was no more usual. Personally I feel that the best part in a wedded life is falling asleep beside your love and waking up to the sight of your love.

Seeing her sleeping next to me with her head confined in the crook of my neck ,her hands tugging my chest with a layer of serinity plastered across her face , life seemed fulfilled and contented.

I carefully rolled a bit closer to her side to see her glowing face, she looked so peaceful in her sleep with a small curl on her lips. Her hair spread out around her head like a aureole. Brushing aside the few locks of hair over her cheeks  , I gazed that angelic face of hers , which has the magical charm to dissolve me into her.

She looked beautiful than ever , I couldn't resist myself from planting a kiss on her cheeks. When I did so , she slightly snuggled inside the soft duvet, I didn't wanna disturb her sleep ,so I neatly pulled the dispersed duvet over her , she hugged it tight and rolled aside enclosing herself in its warmth.

Standing right before the bed,  I admired my sleeping beauty in her calm slumber . To admit the truth ,her presence at home felt angelic. Now and forever she would be the queen of our home . But the fact that we are married doesn't mean that she is going to take charge of the household and do justice as a home maker .
I am sorry , I will never be those kind of stereotypical husbands .
Like she wraps me in her love with kind words giving me the strength to pursue my dreams whenever I lose my confidence , I'll be her strength . My respect for her would always grow stronger and stronger with time.

Without waking her up , I silently sauntered away from the place to proceed with my morning workout in the adjacent room.

Wiping away the sheen of sweat beads that shined over my face after an hour of workout session , I strolled into our room hoping that she would have awaken now. But without any clue that it was dawn , she had been sleeping like a child.

If it had been any other day I would've let her sleep , but today I was in the urge to awake her as we had to catch the 08.45 a.m flight to Paris , our honeymoon destiny.
I have always wondered on were to take her to the honeymoon . As always I wanted to give her the best surprise . When I crazily foraged through the Google to chose our dream destination, it's her bestie , my brother Abhay who spilled the beans that she had always dreamed of going to Paris , the city of love. Thanks to him , I was able to surprise her.

A week before when I had revealed her the surprise that we would be leaving to Paris for our honeymoon , her eyes alighted in josh as she squealed and jumped in joy. She glowed inside out in excitement with a sunshine smile crackling her lips . Also I was lucky enough to earn a few tight hugs and kisses as my wife got wired up in excitement.

Back to my sleeping beauty ,"Darling ", I squealed , craning towards her face , running my fingers through her messed up hair.

"Uhmmm", she hummed in a sleepy tone.

"Wake up dear ! ", I uttered calmly as she tried to sneak peek through her half shut eyelids .

" Your coffee is beside you , C'mon get up and have your coffee!  , I'm going for shower ", I passed the quick note of information to her and paced away to take my shower since sweat beads were dripping down my body due to the workouts.