Chasing dreams 》》》♡

Aug 1, 2016

68th F.l.M World road racing championship -Moto3 Season

Redbull Ring ,Spielberg, Austria

The first qualifying round of the superpoles are already over and now those nine qualified riders for the second round are sent for small warm up session.

After the few minutes of warm up , the riders were called out for the next round.

Arjun along with the nine fellow members shinned upon their cutstomized wild and extremely classy super bikes. Each one of them well equipped up in all sort of protective gears took position on their respective grids .

Their gloved knuckles were twisting the throttles , all set to skedaddle as much faster as they can .

The purring sound of each bike could be heard all around the place.

Arjun was ready to give a ripping start teaming with Ducati racing team ,to the left of him was Jonathan Rea of Larne who has teamed up with the Kawasaki Racing team,to his right was Sylvain Guintoli, the French man , teamed with the yamaha .

It was a real face off between the budding riders , the defending series champion Jonathan faced a fierce competition from Arjun who was aiming to achieve the winning streak in his darling ducati .Being a debutant into the World championships Arjun was giving a much fair play .

The VROOM VROOM noise of the superbikes in the ring were giving goosebumps to the audience ,while few of them were losing their patience to know who might be that next champion??

It was really hard to guess who would win the race , as the riders were close enough and giving a tough fight to each other.

Atlast the wait ended when the chequered flag was waved indicating the end of the race as the first person to complete the race has already crossed the finishing grid with the fastest lap scoring 528 points.

The yester year champion Jonathan Rea gets defeated this time by Arjun Krishna, the announcements began.

So yes, Arjun Krishna is gonna be the first Indian to be crowned in the World Superbike Championship.

Congratulations Arjun ,The first Indian to nail this prestigious title !!, heard through the speakers.

It was the perfect moment in Arjun's life , the only thing he has dreamed all these years .The fruit of all the hardships was finally in his hands.

Arjun waved his hand towards the people roaring and whistling .

Giving his signature smile , he planted a winning kiss to the luxurious engine he rode all through, his ducati . He was on the verge of tears when the reporters urged towards him enquiring about his success.

Arjun's pov:

My happiness was elusive , the biggest moment in my life was just right before my eyes. Though I was pretty much tensed , the only thought of winning this race flinged around me.
No way am going to lose it!!

I straightened my concentration as I got seated behind the oversized fairing of the ducati. I turn on the key and sat listening to the purr of the engine.
Once the flags swayed, I widened the speed of the throttle .
It was just the beginning of the fierce competition.

Facing a deathly race , speeding over the limits to catch up with the other riders.
Each of us were unique in our own style racing forward. Yet nothing seemed hard as all of us had only one goal, to win , to be the first , that's all !!