The Surprise :0 :D :)

Neha's pov:

"Love finds its way ,inspite of all your trials to avoid it."
And that's happening to me. I could'nt control my feelings for Arjun. Whenever I see him, my heart pounds faster than usual. I feel heaven in his embrace. The way he pacifies me, soothes me, I am gradually falling for him. Somehow I felt Arjun also feels the same for me. Abhay,Nikkil ,his mom everybody told about his misogynist behaviour, "He never sees a girl.......that and this...", but to me he is behaving totally different. Though he was capricious in the begining , now he has changed so much, he cares a lot .

I was praying hard to come out of this feelings. I didn't want to let this happen, after seeing the things happened to my mom and dad because of their love. I rushed up my job search and now I am awaiting for the reply mails for the few interviews I've attended. I hoped for the results to be positive , so that I could atleast take my first step to move away from him.

Nowadays Arjun spends much of his time in office. In the two weeks time ,only twice he went to his superbiking academy, that too only after informing me prior.

That was one such day when Arjun went for a race, So I had a lot of works to be done at office. It was almost 9.00p.m when I reached home. I slipped into my night wear and dumped myself on the bed. I was having a sound sleep that night after the hectic day at office. I heard the buzzing of the doorbell, my eyelids were struggling to open. I even thought that I was dreaming ,but no I was not, the buzzing continued.
Did the sun rise so early today? Seems like only a little ago I slept.
I managed to open my eyes with a yawn occupying my mouth , I tried to rub off the sleep from my eyes. I was shocked , It was pitch dark and yeah it must be mid night. I switched on the table lamp and saw the time. It was 12 in the midnight.

"Who is knocking at this hour?"I was wondered as well as scared.

A panic arouse into me. A girl staying alone is not that easy you know right. Daily newspapers showcase a lot of feverish acts that happen to girls. Such incidents started to occupy my thoughts. I searched my tote for the pepper spray. I took it out and kept it on the ready to spray mode.
I peeped through the key hole to see who was that. It was dark outside ,I couldn't get a clear view of anything. Once again the bell rang. I unlocked the latch and slightly opened the door. The first thing that came to my view was a black boots. Seeing that I confirmed it to be a stranger and a rouge and started spraying the pepper say towards him.

Argh that's when I noticed , a tall man was standing infront of me with a helmet.
He shouted back.."Neha what's going on ..stop it"

Ouch the voice seems so familiar.
Oh noo!  Arjun.....But why is he here at this time?.

He took off his helmet and freaked,
"I chose the wrong time to come here...What if I didn't have my helmet on ? Omg , my eyes would've gone by now. Wattaa a brave girl !! ".

"Arjun am so sorry . I ...I was..I was afraid that's why I had to...." I stuttered.

"Hahaaaa it's okay. I can understand", he chortled.

"But why are you here at this time??"I asked him.

"Huhhh!! See I totally forgot the purpose for which I came. Wait !!" He said and searched for something in his pockets.

He took out a scarf and blindfolded me. "Arjun what are you doing ??" I screeched.

He took me by my hands and we walked a few steps forward and then he removed my blindfold.

"Happieee B'day Neha!! A small surprise !!" he smiled ear to ear and gave me a bouquet. Awwwww that was not a flower bouquet. It was a ferrero rocher bouquet!!.