Each day I ♡ U More!!

Love is not about how much you say
I Love You,
but how much you prove that's true!!

Neha's pov:

As the sun rays gleamed through the windows , I blinked my eyes open as I tried to get rid of the sleep . Hearing those slow beats of the rise and fall of his heart beat made me recognize that I had been resting my head on to his chest . A delightful smile curved my lips seeing those perfect abs of my man , who was in his calm slumber.

As I was about to get up , he cuddled me by tangling his hands around my waist ; so he is awake!

"Arjunnnn.....Leave me....", I tried to pull away from his embrace. But without leaving me from his hold , he wrapped his hands around me much tighter .

Inspite of trying hard , I couldn't free myself from his mesh . His muscles were too strong , that I couldn't push him even an inch . His biceps! Ohh God ...Save me!

"My dear romantic husband ....",I tried to distract him in a sing song tone.

"Yes , my dear unromantic wifey..", he snapped back in a teasing voice.

"Ohh is that so?? , You'll regret for what you said now , my dear romantic hubby.. ", I warned him; still trying to pull away from his hold.

"OMG! ,That sounds like a warning! ", he giggled sweetly this time making me go all smiles. " Between Arjun , Are we going to stay like this or do you have any plans to leave for work? ", I asked him as I kept on wriggling myself under his strong arms.

"Darling , I am not going anywhere, the former one seems a better idea; let's stay like this ", he muttered in his ever romantic voice.

"God Arjun ! this is not doing right..
Stop behaving like a Kadhal Mannan*(Lover boy)", I taunted him . For which his reaction was nothing more than a audible laugh which sounded more like an agreement to what I said previously.

"It has been already a day since we returned from Paris and do you care to come out of the honeymoon vibes ?", I asked him with a sarcastic smile.

But all my attempts didn't work out with Arjun ; Neither did he left me from his hold nor he was ready to get up for work. My hero; You're are much difficult to handle!

"Arjun pleaseeeee....... leave me....... and please go get ready for work ", I stated now in a more pleasing tone.

"Uhmm......I can't go without you ", he said ,his voice become so faint now .The Arjun who was playing with me all these time was totally missing . He sounded low . I knew where he was upto...

Mustering up the courage I spoke out to him ,"Please Arjun , don't compel me to join back at work , I badly need a break", I tried to convince him somehow.

"Is that really you need a break or something is bothering you ? ;Like working under me ", he asked straight as if he had read my mind already.
As I stayed silent for a second looking for answers in my silly head he continued, " If that is the reason then I can assure you that you have equal rights in everything I own and that includes my business too. I didn't marry you just to boss around the home. As we promised in our wedding vows , I'll walk with you in pursuing your dreams , like you do to me . Please get that in your head !!", he spoke his heart out. I literally had tears welled up in my eyes when he assured those lines. He did'nt utter those words in random , I very well knew that he meant what he said.

Trying to control the tears from falling down my I orbs , I managed to fake a smile in my lips and replied him, " It is not as you think Arjun ..
I'm planning for some change..
Got bored of this usual routine , have to do something that gives pleasure inside out..
Hope you understand me Arjun.." I tried to reassure him that all I needed was a break from the routine.