My heart belongs to a rider :)

Sorry guys I couldn't update regularly!! Stressed up in work :(

And here is the chapter !! Hope you enjoy reading!!

Arjun's pov:

"You're asking me to watch cartoons, let me handle you after marriage ", with the waggish thought I let out a dreamy sigh. 
Making me sit alone idly , she fastened to her room to get ready. I sat on the couch tracing my fingers over the buttons of the remote switching between all the channels .

It was really boring. If she had gotten ready as I told her , we would have reached the party hall by now, "She and her laziness", I sighed.

Waking her up daily is one hell of a task for me. Many times I wonder how could she sleep for a whole day. If you ask her Sleep or Arjun ? , her answer would be sleep of course. Every night I would start speaking over to her in phone , the next fifteen to twenty minutes there wouldn't be any response from her side. She will sleep making me talk alone.
That's her ! My Sleeping beauty !

Having lost in my day dreaming ,
I heard the cling sound of a latch being pulled . She pushed the door ajar and paced towards me.
I couldn't control myself from staring her. "Beautiful", I mumbled under my breath without taking my eyes off her.

Lovely ,she looked in that red saree.
Seeing me gawking her like that ,she taunted me. But I didn't bother to take it into my ears . I pulled her into a tight hug and confessed how beautiful she was . She blushed and looked into my eyes with so much love. 
I didn't wanna let her go off my arms. I cupped her chin and traced my fingers over the front fringes that were dangling over her forehead. Shoving away those little strands of hair, I kissed her temples.

We stood there gaping each other until she got cautious and shook me saying , "Arjun , we're getting late, the function would've started by now. Come, let's leave! ".

"Good timing", I groaned.

Thank God, she didn't hear me saying that. She was busy searching for the keys.

I found the keys lying on the floor. I kneeled down and fished the keys, "Go ! I'll lock the door ", I said moving towards the door. We stepped outside. I locked the door and pulled out the key from the keyhole. Only then I noticed the keychain hanging on the keys.

Seeing that keychain , my lips twichted into a wide smile. It had a ducati miniature with these lines etched on the round silver bead ,
My heart belongs to a rider.

It was the same keychain which I specially bought to gift her on her birthday.

"Yeah ,the gift I gave her while proposing . But without accepting the gift she walked away that day, then how did this come here?",I wondered.

She stood near my bike adjusting her saree fleets. I went near her and waved the keychain in front of her eyes, raising my eyebrows in a questioning look.

She smiled saying ,"It's mine ! give that back ! "and snatched it away from my hand.

"When did you start stealing my things ? " , I taunted her with a grin.

"Arjun !! I didn't steal .You got it for me only no? . " she pouted.

I chuckled and asked her," But when and how did you take it from my room?".

"Huhhh ..that.. I went to see your mom few days back. She toured me to your room . I spent the whole day ransacking your room , that time I found this. ", she narrated how she stole my possession with a naughty grin on her face .

"Arjun !! Arjun !! ,Give me your bike keys ", she yelled lending out her hand.
I took the key out of my pockets and placed it on her palm .
I keenly observed her actions.
She fished out something from her tote , it was another key chain. she encircled it over my bike keys and gave it back to me.