Damn you,Neha!

Arjun's pov:

"Neha !!"
When I saw the phone it had n number of missed calls from Neha.
"Why did she call this many times??"
I was very sure that something has gone wrong.When I tried calling back, her damn phone was switched off.

"Shit !! Already I have so many questions running in my mind, regarding her strange behaviour and now this is a add on . Anyways I am not going to get any answers until I reach back. I have to wait for the next two days.
No ! not exactly...I'll try to call her after sometime..may be I'll get to know the reason."

"Shall we start Arjun??" It was Nikkil who interupted me from my dreamy thoughts.
Actually our plan was to visit krabi islands. We had already booked our return flight to chennai from Krabi. So we decided to leave Buriram as planned and boarded our flight to krabi.
Krabi was more like a separate peninsula . Once we reached the main part of krabi , we had to take a boat to reach the Railay beach ,which is the heart of krabi. We spent the next day at the Railay beach by kayaking, snorkeling, exploring all the four islands and the special one was deep water soloing ,where we were climbing the cliffs that hung beneath the ocean of open water.That was one of the best adventurous experience.!!

I must admit , it was one of the most romantic places I've seen. The whole beach was clear blue,there was no difference between the sky and the sea ,white sand shore bordered the sea ,So many limestone cliffs were hanging amidst of the waters. It was such a wonderful place. I wished I could spend a day here with Neha. "But why did I think of her now??.From where did her thoughts arise now??" I wondered.

Actually this Nikkil was groaning to me a lot about how nice it would have been if he had visited this place with his wife Aarthi. From the minute he saw this place, he was pestering me how he missed her. "May be because of his tortures , I would've thought what if I had come here with Neha. She was the only girl I knew. Probably that's the reason which made me think of her." I convinced myself.

In the midst of our roaming sessions I actually forgot to call her again. Since just a day was left to see her in person, I decided not to call her now.

We took the early morning flight to chennai from krabi.We reached there by 11.00a.m. Me and Nikkil parted our good byes and left for home.

Once when I reached home , all things were cleared by my mom.Neha had already announced my disappearance at office to dad, and there he was eagerly waiting for me ready to shoot out the daggers.

"So you are cheating me Arjun .Isn't it??" he straight away came to the point.

I didn't give any answers. I stood still.

"And I know ,where have you been these days . You will be regretting for this act Arjun." he angrily made a note and left to his room. I was really really surprised that he didn't give his usual lectures. But I know this one liner said by him has so many inner sense which I'll get to know soon.

This girl Neha !! I am not going to forgive you for this..

I was walking here and there, fidgeting my hands in my cabin, waiting for Neha to come.

As usual she was late. After few minutes she came inside dressed up in a black salwar.

Seeing her, I came out of my cabin and strode towards her.

"So why did you do this ??" I asked her composing all the anger I had.

"What did I do ??"she asked ,as she stood up straight widening her eyes.

Now we were standing opposite to each other with my eyes full of fury and her eyes in full confusion.

"Why did you report my absence to dad??" I yelled this time.

"You were urgently needed at office for the audit meeting , but what to do our boss is busy dating with his girfriend . He did'nt even have time to pick up the calls..So I had no other option left than to call your dad . "she said sarcasticaly.

"Mind your words Neha.."I snarled.

"Why should I ?? You are such a spoiled brat and your dad has committed a biggest mistake by giving this business to you and you are spoiling it too."she said.

"Stop it Neha! What do you know about me ? just shut up! Don't make me rude."I fumed.

"Yes I don't know about you ! Who knows is it Nikki alone or even more girl friends ? You are rich and handsome enough to have so many.. Am I right??" she spoke like a dumbo.

Nikki!! So she was thinking Nikkil as my girlfriend. Hahaaaa....I wanted to laugh hard . But I am not going to do that now. She spoke too much so let me show her who I am.

"Come with me" I said.

"Where ??"she questioned back.

"I said come with me" I shouted again.

"No ! I can't come .Tell me what is it?" She argued.

I had no other go. So I grabbed her hand and dragged her towards the parking lot. Many eyes at the office were giving an awkward look at us. But I did'nt care.

"Let go off my hands Arjun "she shouted all the way and tried to pull it away from my hold. But I had a strong grip on her hands , so she could'nt escape from my hold.

"Get on " I said eyeing to my ducati.

"What do you want Arjun?? Just stop behaving like a crap "she said.

"No more arguments Neha!..Are you going to get on or not??" This time I shouted in a heavy voice.

"No I won't. Till you stop this shit."She said.

I know this girl is too stubborn and to be sure she will not listen to my words. After all she has a very cheap impression on me. And I didn't know how could she think of me in such a way . Seriously Am I looking like that?? Let me show you my skills Neha.

I lifted her by her waist with my arms and made her to sit on the bike. I too ascended upon and started the engine.

"Where are you taking me Arjun??" she shouted.

I did'nt open up.

She was shouting hard now" What are you doing Arjun?? What is your problem with me?? Let me get down.Stop your bike".

I wriggled my wrists and rode so faster. The wind heavily blew past us..She was screaming and hitting my back asking me to stop the bike.

I sat as if I didn't hear anything. I thrusted all my force and swifted in the air.

"If you did'nt stop now , I will jump Arjun."she black mailed me.

"You can ,If you wanna die .." I answered her. I am sure she will not jump :p

She tried to stop me with her screams and yells but nothing went in to my ears.

"Don't over react Neha !! we are almost done" I said as we reached my racing academy .

"Now are you going to get down or I should do that too?" I asked her sarcasticaly.

She quickly got down and said "you will pay for this Arjun.What do you want? Where have u brought me ?? "She shouted like a mad girl now.

"Patience Neha!! You will get your answers. Come with me" I said.

She denied again.
Once again I had to drag her holding her hands.

Now we were standing in front of Nikkil.

"Hey Arjun! " He patted my shoulders.

"So this is Nikkil alais Nikki my best friend and also he is my coach " I introduced him to Neha.

So how was the chapter??
Sorry if I've disappointed you 🙏

I know there would be many mistakes..plzz forgive this first timer and u r most welcome to point it out..

I know you will be waiting to see Neha's reaction.Will update soon!!

The cover pic in this chap is the mountain-climbing view of Railay Islands,Thailand..Now this place goes to my bucket list..wish I'll get a chance.NATASHAJESS We must go there..😍

Sarang hae❤