Gotta job!!

Neha's pov:

I was scared to death when I recognized the bike rushing towards me at a dreadful speed. I scolded myself for taking the wrong decision to jump across the road. I squinted my eyes and stood like a statue.

"ohh my goodness !!I am alive" I thought when I came to realisation.

The bike laid down on the road, the guy who rode the bike rose up and tried to pull away his hands that struck underneath his bike. He waggled his right hand and he was aproaching me taking off his helmet.

I could see his face now. Gawd!!!! Such a majestic look.

He was soo handsome!!

I was dumbstruck seeing his features.He came forward and asked me "Are you alright??"

I was mesmerised seeing his sparkling black eyes , as he came very close to me. I could see his lips whirling. I guessed that he was asking something to me. I was literally out of mind. I blabbered for a second as words didn't come out of my mouth ..

"Y ye ye yes" I said .

I came back to my senses as he spoke with a fuming anger. He was very rude. I never expected such a reaction from him. I didn't give up. I shouted back . He snarled too much and rode off in his bike. I stood there dumbstruck.

How arrogant he is !! I know that the mistake was mine ,I should have been more careful while crossing the road. But still he was the one who came in a terrific speed.

I was really stunned by his looks!! But looks are always deceptive.

"How could he speak like this to a girl??

Weird character !! He did'nt even care about the wound on his palm.He must be a Moron!!" I thought in my mind.

"Ohh  no it's getting late !! Interview !!" I started blinking my eyes. I took an auto from there. Thank God !! I reached the office on time.

The office was really huge.It was a multi storeyed building. I stood with a stunning look at the entrance gate. I know Abhay's father is a very rich bussiness man. He owned a chain of companies and this one is the head office. They excelled in marketing in India as well as abroad. He also owned the famous five star hotels The Ace which had its branches almost in every nook and corner of the world.

I was really tensed after seeing the atmosphere. I felt very nervous. I made my way inside the entrance.I went to the reception. A lady enquired about me.

"Myself Neha.

Actually I have an appointment with your boss Mr.Krishna today.

May I know if he is available?" I asked her.

"Okay let me check!!" she said.

She scrolled her laptop and said "yeah Miss.Neha you have an appointment at 11 a.m. Please be seated we will call you" she said pointing to the lounge.

"Ohh thank you " I said and sat on the sofa and made myself comfortable.

I have met Abhay's father many times during my visits to Abhay's home.But that was completely different from this. He knew me as Abhay's good friend.He is such a nice man , also a very simple person , even though he was very rich.

Abhay's mother is a very sweet women. she used to say "I love to have a daughter like you, but what to do god has gifted me two sons". I used to accompany her during temple visits and even gone shopping with her many times. She really takes care of me like my mom. She used to call me often. She always worries a lot about her first son. Even though I have gone to Abhay's home many times, not even once I have seen his big brother.He is really a mystery in that house.

While I was in deep thoughts about Abhay's family , I heard the receptionist calling me "Mam you can go inside".

My heart was thumping soo fast..
I reached his cabin and opened the door excusing myself to go inside.

"Yeah come in "he called.

"Take your seat Neha" he said with a gentle smile.

He spoke casually ,"So how have you been Neha ?? Its soo long you came home! Latha keeps on asking about you to Abhay"

"Ohh yeah uncle...I was busy with my final exams that's why I couldn't come there" I said.

"Its okay Neha !! Now Regarding your job, you have to report here on monday. You will be the personal manager here , you have to deal with some of our out station clients.You will get know more about your job  after joining " he explained.

I was really speechless and like a stupid I asked him "Sir then.....   Am I appointed ?? "raising my eyebrows.

"Of course Neha. You deserve it!! I know you are well talented. Go get your appointment letter and leave for today. See you on monday! !"he said.

"Thank you so much Sir !!" I smiled and left his cabin.

I was happy to the core. "Here is your appointment letter mam" a lady in her mid forties approached me..I got the letter , thanked her and came out of the office.

Once I came out I texted Abhay

"Hey Bebo !! Success!! I am soooo Happieee".

Arjun's pov:

My hand was paining a bit. I should have bandaged it. I didn't want to create a scene in front of that stupid girl. I quickly rode off from that place. Soon I reached home.My dad and mom were sitting on the couch.My mom saw my wound and she started to panic.I stopped her with these words

"I will go to office "

Mom and dad stood up stunned !!