Unexpected happenings !!

Dedicating this chapter to @Jelitta

Yayyyy updated finally 😎

Neha's pov:

I was astonished to hear Arjun's words.

When did I sign those agreements that I will work for two years ??

It was Arjun's dad Mr.Krishna sir who appointed me here and he didn't inform me any such stuffs . Besides, I don't even rememeber signing such agreements.

"Gobble up your thoughts !! Come let's leave .We have to attend an important meeting!!" his announcement brought me back from my cogitation.

"Arjunnnn....." I gasped.

"We are getting late for the meeting !! ....We shall continue our romance later my beloved " he smirked flashing his eyelids.

"Arjun what are you talking about??, You are such a.........." before I completed the words he urged and answered "Yes I am !!!" with that his hands were draping my shoulders and he sauntered forward taking me along with him , his hands held me firmly in his arms.

I walked by his side , shoulder to shoulder and our arms were brushing each other . I made a slight turn , necked up raising my head a little and gawked him like a amused kid.

I really don't understand how to react to his gestures.
Should I accept all these things ?? or should I protest him ??
I am totally unaware of what's happening to myself.
Ninety nine percent of myself have already fallen for this lovable idiot and only single percent was nudging me to get away from him.

On reaching the door of his cabin he whispered into my ears " I don't want you to feel bad because of other people's gossip about us.
So I'll leave my hold for now .
C'mon , go take the files and come, I'll be waiting for you at the parking ! Come soon darling !" he said and gave a mischievous smile and left me from his hold .

I took the necessary documents and strolled out of the office. He was waiting at the parking with the engine of his ducati ignited and ready to fleet anytime. I adjoined him for the ride. He turned back and buckled the helmet over my head , caught hold of my wrists and encircled it around his torso and whispered into my ears .,
"we are going have a roller coaster ride in a few minutes so don't you dare to take away your hands.." He winked at me and placed a helmet over his ruffled hair and throttled the accelerators advancing forward .

Yeah he was obviously right , it was roller coaster ride indeed !!
He took a few turns , sped faster and started racing along with the wind. My heart bearts were also racing faster in his warm embrace. I hugged him more tight and my breathing wasn't normal anymore as it faced too many hikes and falls. It calmed down only when he halted his bike in front of a huge 7-storey building which was covered totally in glass. It was the branch office of our clients from Newyork.

The meeting took place at the top most floor of the building .We leaped into the lift and stood side by side watching each other. His lips were wearing a cool smile which were too precious to see . On reaching the 7th floor the doors went ajar , we stepped outside , Arjun took longer strides and walked gently while I blindly followed behind him. He stopped in front of a conference hall , turned towards me and asked me to wait there for few minutes as he had to make a small conversion with the bussiness associates. I sat there sorting out the files that were to be signed by them.

The rendezvous went quite well and after signing off the deal , we decided to leave. Once we reached downstairs we decided to wind up for the day.

Once again he insisted, no ....no...he ordered that he would be dropping me home.