A day to remember ○°♡♡

Atlast I am here with an update! !
Happieee reading!!

Neha's pov:

"Arjun wait I'll make you another cup of coffee. Don't finish mine!! ",I said pouting .

When I was about to make a move to the kitchen, he stopped me saying,
"I love it this way my dear " , with a naughty grin on his face.

"Someone is trying to act very romantic !! ", I chuckled at him.

He concentrated on his sip of coffee and acted as if he didn't hear me.

And stop imagining , nothing romantic happened as you all think.

We just fought each other for the single cup of coffee.

Snatching the cup from each other's hand, we shared our coffee.

With that Arjun declared that he has to leave.

I really did'nt know what happened to me today, I felt restless, thinking that he will leave in a while. I yearned to stay by his side. I didn't feel like letting him go.

While thinking about the ways to stop him , he snapped his fingers in front of my face and uttered ," What's going on inside your small brain dear?"

"Uhhhhh..wha. .what did you say?", I blabbed , coming out of my thoughts.

He gave me a mysterious look with his smoky black orbs. His eyes really have some magic in it. I couldn't take my eyes away from him . Seeing those gleaming eyes did wonders into me.
I shamelessly gawked him explicitly.

Only when he shook me by my shoulders , I came back to my senses.

It was an embarrassing moment.

He taunted me saying, " Someone is not in this world it seems..! "

"I know! Don't blame me...,
It's your eyes .....
I zone out ,everytime I see it..... ", I admitted the truth with a fake frown in my face.

He chuckled and held me closer to him. I smooched him out of love.

Snuggling for a few seconds in the crook of his chest , "Arjunnn", I called him.

"Uhmmmm" , he hummed in his seducing voice and pulled me to his side crossing his hands over my shoulders.

"Arjunnnnnnn", I gasped his name again , pouting my lips.

"Hmmmmmm", he whispered again, lacing his fingers through my hair.

"Arjunnnnnnn", I screeched this time.

"Shhhh..Not again!", he pressed his fingers over my lips .

Now it was his turn to speak,"Don't sing my name again , that 'Arjunnnn' in your voice does something inside me. So stop chanting my name and tell me what it is?", he asked me directly.

"Arjun....that ..that ..
Don't leave now pleasee...!! ", I said in a pleading tone ,while little droplet of tear beads found its way from my orbs.

I knew I'm behaving over emotional . It's silly to cry without reasons.
But I said you right , something was wrong with me today and I couldn't let him go.
Totally Love Sick I am!!

He said nothing. His simple gaze furnished loads of love in it. He held me by my shoulders very close , his head brushed mine.
He lifted my chin and wiped away the free falling tears with his long fingers," Are you okay dear? ", he asked.

And that was my breaking point.
I didn't know why, but I started weeping more. As if a dam had opened , tears plopped down from my orbs.
He brushed away my tears and kissed my forehead ," Love you!!" ,he uttered.