Wedding bells ☆!!

Neha's pov:

Time flies so faster ; That too when we are in love , I feel that time is running much faster than usual. It seems just like yesterday that I met Arjun , but our journey has come a long way ;
We befriended  each other, we fell in love , we made memories, we got engaged . Just too fast !!

Our wedding -the next step in our relationship is not that far. Just three more days are left for our big day. Though it brings in a blissful feeling , at times I feel a bit emotional thinking about the past.

The future which I had been worrying all these years after the loss of my parents had become a complete topsy turvy since the day Arjun came into my life. Like any other girl I too had lots of dreams about my future husband.

Like a blessing , Arjun is the one who came straight out of my dreams . He is the best thing that happened in my life. Thinking of him takes me back to the best days in our journey of love .

Arjun himself is a man of surprises and he never fails to give surprises. From the day we met our journey has been wrapped up only with surprises. I vow a lifetime to Arjun for being the soul to my life. Our first meet ; his sweet proposal ; our birthdays ; when he reunited me with my family ; so many wonderful surprises .And I am pretty much sure that he will never stop giving surprises.

Not to forget our engagement which was yet another memorable day in our life . Reminiscing that finest day reminds how dazed I was at that time. I was completely blown away by that surprise from Arjun . The best of all I could say.

That was a fine November morning when I returned from Mumbai almost after almost three months.

I was super excited to meet Arjun after nearly two months . In the middle once Arjun had visited Mumbai on his birthday . Even at that time he insisted me to come back to Chennai along with him. But I didn't go.

I got more excited like a kid ,as the plane landed at Chennai airport .After bagging out my luggages from the counter, I strode faster towards the exit to meet my man. The enthusiasm of meeting Arjun knew know bounds . That feeling was totally a bliss . My eyes roamed around the place to see my love .

Like a lost puppy I walked around the arena searching for him , but he was found no where .

As I walked out of the airport , my eyes still roamed around the place scanning all the bikes around with a hope to see him on his ducati waiting for me.
Only then a man in his late forties came running towards me informing ,"Arjun sir has sent me to pick up you ".

Out of disappointment that Arjun was not here to pick me up , I loaded the luggages into the car and took the back seat. As the car went through the tall buildings on both the sides , I sat silently watching through the windows. Thinking that in a split second my excitement had gone away , a drop of saline liquid fell from orbs wetting my cheeks.

As the car drove through the heavy  traffic , my sadness was turning into fury. My nose turned red in angry flakes ,
"How come he had no urge to see me ??, Am I the only one who thinks about him all the time ?, Am not going to talk to you Arjun !" , I was frowning and groaning to myself thinking about his stupidity.

I came back to my senses when the car halted . "Anna why did you stop here?", I asked him as I found that it wasn't my home , the car has been parked in front of a 5-star hotel.