Champion!!

Feb 3rd 2016
Madras motor sports club track
Moto GP National super -bike Racing championship

Arjun in his Black leather suit,knelt down and buckled his leather boots around the ankle and up around the top of the boot.He stood up and wore his racing gloves around both his wrists and started walking towards the track carrying a flip-face helmet in his hands.He came and stood near his Ducati street fighter 848.

The race was going to begin in a few seconds.Arjun was representing the California Super-bike School, Chennai.His dream to win the national championship stood before his eyes,last time he lost the race in just two seconds lap and he become the Runner Up,So this time he was on full force to win the race.He waved his hands to the screaming audience and climbed on his Ducati and placed the helmet safely around his head and buckled it. He was sitting in a cramped squatting postion and accelerated the engine to start the race.

The moment the flag was raised ,his hands were on the handlebars with a gentle grip,he gave all his force on his hands and begun rolling the handlebars and balanced his position of the legs and started to move

Damn!!He is flying in the roads!!He passed by his neighbouring bikes and now the race is nearing its finishing point.Arjun motioned from left to right in a swing giving pressure to his abs and moved as fast as he can while his mind was totally concentrating on the track despite of all the roars made by the bikes and the screams of the audience.He applied a brake with all the force and that was when he arrived at the finishing point after 40 mins of drive in a full swing like a wind.

It was screams everywhere
Arjun!! Arjun !!Arjun !!Arjun!!Arjun!!

There were announcements on the mike stating The Runner up last year Mr.Arjun from chennai has won the national championship this year! ! !

Congrats Arjun!! and what would you like to say??a person asked holding the mike near Arjun.

He did'nt utter a single word,he just smiled and kissed the front of his Ducati.

He did'nt make a look at the people around him who were showering their wishes ...He just walked off with a naughty smile on his face..
And that is Arjun otherwise Attitude!!

Abhay's farewell party:

Cheers!! We are happy for you Abhay!!Everybody started hitting their glasses of coke in the name of cheers to Abhay.

" Its our last day at college and from tomorrow we will be walking in our own lanes and i am going to miss my only best friend Abhay"Neha said and pouted her face.

"Congrats Abhay for getting a seat in Carnegie Mellon University!! Don't you dare to forget me after going there".,Neha smirked at Abhay.

"No way Neha !! How will I forget my best friend? ?Highly impossible!" Abhay said.

"Ohhh Abhay you are such a good friend and I will miss you soo much"saying that Neha started crying.

"Now stop your emotions and tell me what are you going to do Neha?? Am really worried of you and you are not even accepting any of my help" Abhay said with a grief .

"No Abhay its not like that., well uhmm ....I dont want be weak in front of anyone demanding help "Neha said.

"Hey shut up Neha !!I am your only best friend and i know everything about you and how could you think like that...Abhay grumbled to Neha.

"Ok now listen Neha , I have already spoken with my dad, he asked you to meet him regarding your job. Look here Neha I am not doing you any sort of help ,you deserve everything Neha" Abhay made it clear.

"You can think of it to join my Dad's concern and please Neha dont think too much and just give it a try"Abhay grinned.

"I will leave to US happily if you take up this job,with a great relief that my friend is ready for her survival "Abhay said.

"Ohh Abhay !! When did my kiddy friend become this much responsible?? I am really happy to have you as my friend! If you were not there , all these two years would have been hell for me,you were the only one who helped me to get out of all my sorrows .Thank you Abhay! And sure I will meet your dad and talk about my job."

"Thank you soo much Neha and I am double double happy now!! My friend will begin a new innings in her life.
Now Cheers for Neha!!" said Abhay raising his glass of coke.

After their long chit chats everybody hugged each other and waved good bye and left the place.
___________________________________

Arjun left the track with all the pride in his face after winning the championship.His phone beeped.

Arjun answered the call.

"Where are you Arjun??Are you all alright?? Where have you been for the past five days?? And your mom is worried so much.you didn't even pick up her calls,what the hell were you doing all these days?? Don't tell me you went for a race "Arjun's father spoke harshly on the call.

"Oh no!! what do you want now?? and don't spoil my mood. I will come home and speak to you later"with that note Arjun cut his call.

Arjun changed into his dark blue denims and a black tee with a brown leather jacket and started off to home in his Darling Ducati with these train of thoughts running in his mind.."It's time to celebrate but Err what's gonna happen at home??"