A shoulder to lean on :)

Arjun's pov:

I could'nt control my laughter thinking about the silly reason for her strange behaviour. I didn't know why, but after clearing all her misconceptions, I felt happy to the core. My heart and soul was gleaming in joy. But my evil brain was planning to annoy her some more time, So as per it's suggestions, I tightened my face with no signs of smile , just gave a angry grinning look, actually I was trying hard to fake my expressions . Even when we rode back from the racing academy, I didn't speak to her. I could see her guilt filled face from the rear view mirror of my bike. Every time she tried to gather up words, she lacked tone. Only a husky air came out of her mouth. I chortled seeing her.
I am glad that she couldn't see my face from the back, otherwise she would've caught me red handed.

I dropped her infront of her home and rode back. I didn't turn back or even tried to talk to her. I could clearly see her disappointed face through the mirror. A smirk automatically occupied by face.But let her regret atleast for a day . All the way back I was thinking about her.

"From tomorrow everything will come back to normal between us. I know, I know there is nothing between us, but still my happiness knew no bounds when I am with her. Is this what is called love?? Do I love her?? Not now , but may be this might end up in love. Because she was driving me crazy".

The next day I went to the office,there were no glimpse of Neha. I waited for her to come. I thought she would be coming late as usual. I waited all day but she didn't come. The same thing happened next day too. I tried to figure out the reason for her absence, but I did'nt get any clue.
"Did she take me wrong ?? But I explained all the things , then why didn't she come?"

The next day I could'nt control myself from going to her home. My hands were automatically twisting the handlebars and now I was standing at her doorstep.

I pressed the doorbell, it took a few minutes for her to open the door.
I was shocked to see her in that state. Her eyes were puffy and reddish which proved that she had been wailing , the tears hadn't dried , her under eyes were masked in fresh tears.

I fretted not knowing why she was in this state, when I inquired her ,if she was alright ? , She didn't reply, instead she ran to me and hugged me. I never expected such a thing. It was so sudden, she started crying more and more , I could feel her tear drops on my shirt.

No !! why does she cry like this??

I couldn't see her cry like that. I took away my hands which were slid inside my pant pockets ,encircled it around her back and patted her,
She wailed a lot. I holded her tightly in my warm embrace. I moved my hands up and caressed her hair.

"It's okay Neha! Don't cry !! You can share your pain with me..Please don't weep like this I can't see you like this."
I tried to soothe her.

She loosened her grip from mine ,

"Neha " I whispered.

She was facing the floor. With one hand still patting her back , with the other one I lifted up her chin. I glanced her watery eyes . Her eyes showed so much of pain. It was more painful for me to see her crying.

To break up the hard situation,I asked her "Won't you call me inside??"
Now she regained her senses and moved away from me and asked me come inside.
"Arjun sit here" she pointed to the couch"

Finally she spoke. I walked in and sat on the couch.

"Come sit here" I told her pointing to the spot next to mine.

"Its ok .I'll stand here "she said as she strode forward and stood by my right side.

I pulled her by her hands and made her sit near me.