Prologue

Hurray!! My very first attempt in writing a book.Hope it comes out well.Please bare with my mistakes.
I would like to dedicate this book to my one and only inspiration NATASHAJESS.Thank you for the support and thanks for designing the cover picture for the book.So sweet of you NATASHAJESS !!

Thank you KateAlexx NATASHAJESS SAMMI_RAPHAEL for introuducing Wattpad to me!!

ARJUN
Arjun ,27 year old,the most handsome hunk in the city, 6 feet tall with fair complexion and a well built physique.Such a hot handsome guy he is !! He is passionate on road racing.And yeah he is a superbike racer!!As he sits on his Ducati and turn the handle bars,definetly he will fly on the wheels.Any girl on seeing him in such a sight will definitely drool for a second.But the bad luck is he does'nt like any girls, such an arrogant idiot he is!!

Neha
Neha ,24 years old,a lustrous beauty with sparkling eyes,Every guy would fall for this dazzlingly beautiful girl.She is the most carefree person in the world until an incident that flipped her life.Having lost her parents in a terrific accident before two years,her life become so much challenging.She groomed herself into a bold and confident girl.Now she was ready to face the world with all her might.

Two extremes!! How fate plays in their lives?? Will they meet??will they fall in love?? Will they succeed in love??

Read my book to know more about the things happening in Arjun and Neha's life!!