My life !! My Passion!!

Arjun's Pov:

Its was a great ride home,there was a gentle breeze, I could feel the air as my jacket fluttered in the air..yet it was'nt a fight to ride against the wind.

Whoah!! I won the race!! Still I could'nt believe if it is true..I felt goosebumps when i was announced as winner...I wish I could freeze that moment., It was my dream ever since I started to ride on my own.Whenever I ride my bike, the happiness I felt is beyond the limits.

Why don't my parents understand my passion for biking.Mom is too worried about me.But I can't stop racing !!

Nobody knews how much it means to me. I love biking and nothing else matters to me.

I am damn sure ...once I reach home my mom will start her advising classes..ooooohhhh...I am fed up explaining stuffs.

I don't know what is waiting for me at home.,I hope nothing bad happens!!I really wanted to celebrate this moment of victory but I don't think its gonna happen at home.

These thoughts were lining up in my mind.

After the gentle ride I reached home.

Hearing the VROOM VROOOOM sound of my bike.,watchman smiled and opened the gate.I drove inside the parking and stopped my Ducati.I took my championship trophy in my hand , got down from the bike , took off the helmet and walked towards the door.

The door was already open and I went straight inside the living room and my mom was sitting on the sofa..seeing me my mom's face lit up with a happy smile , she stood up , walked towards me , hugged me and kissed my cheeks

"Arjun you came home safe" she said.

I could see tears from her eyes.

"Where did you go Arjun?? I was worried a lot!! Why didn't you answer my calls?? " My mom started shooting questions one after another .

I stopped her words saying "Chill mom !! I came!! Why are you worrying so much. Am not a kid anymore mom.Actually I had a championship race and if I have told you about this, you would'nt have left me.That's why I did'nt tell you anything ..uhmmm...I am sorry mom...Forgive me for this time alone."

"Arjun why don't you understand the fact ?? You are risking your life in the name of race..that's why we are not letting you for race.! And do you even remember in what state you came home after the race last time??.,
you badly injured your legs and it took a full six months for you to walk again.But once after you got cured you went for a race again...won't you understand my feelings" my mom said with a grief.

"But mom it's my passion..you know how much I love racing. I can't live without it and look here I am the champion this year" , I waved the trophy to mom..but still my mom was not happy . A bit of sadness still remained in her face.

"Arjun you came atlast" ,it was my dad now.

"The great super-bike champion finally found his way to home..and its good to see you home without any injuries" my dad said in a teasing tone.

"Except mom and you everybody are praising me for achieving this, i am really fed up explaining my passion to you both" I shouted to dad.

" We are always happy when you achieve Arjun !! But we don't want our son to risk his life. So listen to me!! Stop your racing stuffs and come to office from next week "my dad said strictly.

My anger rose up.... In a full pitch, I shouted "No way dad!! I am not coming to office ! I have nothing to do there".

"I didnt ask your decision ... you are coming and that's final" my dad said.

"Dad why don't you understand...... my profession , passion everything is racing and i don't wanna do any kind of white collar job" I snarled again.

"Stop it Arjun ! Your dad is a rich bussiness man and that's why you were able get this costly bike and pursue your dream . But if you are adament like this then your dad won't mind using his influence to cancel your racing license ..Do you get that?? " my mom said.

"So better take a good decision" my mom yelled at me and left the room.

I was totally taken aback !!

What the hell ?? Cancel my license...ohh noooo ..!! Are they black mailing me ?? I hit my hands hard on the wall and went to my room and fell on to my bed in deep thoughts..what should i do now??

Neha's pov:

My phone beeped..

I woke from my sleep and answered the call.

I let out a yawn and spoke "Hellooo...who is that??"

"You sleepy head!!" I heard Abhay's voice on the other side.

"Abhay I am sleepy ..will talk to you later!! "I said.

"You lazy rabbit!! Wake up!! You are meeting my dad today ...do you rememeber that??" Abhay asked

"Ohh no I totaly forgot that..."my eyes widened and i sat up on the bed.

"Good girl!! you have only an hour left..get ready and i will come to pick you up!! ",saying that Abhay hung up the call.

I soon got down from the bed..

Have you ever fought for your passion like Arjun??

Was it a boring chapter??I promise you guys the upcoming chapters will be a real love race :p