KEIRA'S POV

While I was being pulled into the sky, I looked for Kagura and I spotted her coming towards me. I smirked and I transformed into my lightning armour and I used my lighting magic on my summonings and the lightning bolts reflected against the ice and they struck Kagura. Kagura screamed in pain and she crashed landed on the ground. Kagura's magic circle disappeared making the gravity spell wear off. I landed on Aoi's back after he spotted what was happening. Aoi lands on the ground and then I heard Hakko speaking.

"She did it! way to go!"

Elias sighed of relief.

"I thought the tension was going to kill me."

Luca sweatdropped and spoke up.

"Yeah no kidding, those two ladies are crazy strong, I better not get on their bad sides."

I got off Aoi's back and he and Rin started snarling and growling.

"Looks like she refuses to back down."

I said as I watched Kagura stand back up and she showed off her red magical energy surrounding her.

"You will regret attacking me like that Misaki...your father was always the dirty snake he was when he killed my brother."

Kagura said as she got even angrier.

"How do you know my old man killed your brother?"

I asked as I held up my lightning triton.

"Because I saw him that night...Ivan may not be here, however..."

Kagura placed her hand on her sword and I knew right then she was ready to unsheath it.

"You will do as his replacement, after all, you and your brothers and sisters are the black wizard's demon children!!"

Kagura unsheathed her sword as she dashed at me at full speed. I was ready to attack her with my lightning magic but that was when Kagura summoned a large fireball and it went straight towards me.

KAGURA'S POV

After the large fireball struck her, I smirked and I swung my sword to the side.

"Fool, you didn't even realise that this was no ordinary sword I was wielding, Blackest Heart has the ability to create fireballs that burn like the devil's flames, hmpf, oh well, you did your best to beat me."

Hakko frowned at me and she shouted at me.

"Kagura! that was going too far!!"

"So what, I got what I wanted."

Suddenly I heard Keira shouting.

"You think so?! think again!!"

My eyes widen at this and I looked back at the flames and then Keira came dashing out of the fire while wearing some kind of flame armour. I gasped at as she got close enough and she reverted back to wearing her uniform.

"Shiro's flames are nothing comparing to yours!!"

Keira had crossed over her arms and she focused her ice magic into her hands.

"Ice magic!!"

Kiera dashes by me as she uncrossed her arms while holding two ice swords in her hands.

KEIRA'S POV

"Ice bringer!!!"

I shouted as my ice had attacked Kagura after I dashed by her. Kagura screams in pain and she then crashes on the onto the ground. Everyone was shocked at this and Kagura wasn't getting up this time. I was panting slightly and then my ice swords got destroyed. I placed my hands on my knees as I panted from exhaustion.