I took off my covers and sat up, I noticed that I had morning wood! Aish! I usually don't get hard like this in the mornings, I have learned to control my member so this is a bit strange. I laid down again and waited for it to calm down. It was dead quiet but then I suddenly heard moans from (Y/N)'s room! Her room is next to mine and the walls are paper thin! I could hear how hard she was breathing and that her moans was getting louder. I looked down at my hard member, it wasn't going down, it just got more excited.

"Ah what should I do?" I whispered to myself. I stood up from my bed and walked the tiny way to (Y/N)'s room, it was slightly opened. I looked inside and I had the perfect view off her ass. She was on all four, her ass was in the air and I could see that she was pleasuring herself. I gulped slowly, my right hand got down to my boxers I had on and went inside, I grabbed my hard Dīck and my hand went up and down. I couldn't help it but I just had to touch myself when I was looking at (Y/N). Fūck she was just so damn hot! I bit my bottom lip and opened the door more, (Y/N) noona didn't hear it lucky. I pulled my boxers shorts down as I walked to her, I grabbed her naked ass and she gasped.

"Having fun?" I asked with a smile.
"Yo-YoungJae!" She stuttered she turned around so her back was on the bed, her legs were closed and you could see that she was surprised. "You weren't supposed to hear that." She blushed and looked down.
"Well I'm glad I did." I smirked, my hands were on both her knees and I pulled them apart, letting me see her beautiful wet core. It was like someone had taken over my body, I was going crazy over the lust I had inside me, I needed (Y/N) now! My underwear got off quickly and my hard thing hit my stomach, it was already dripping a bit from the pre-cum. (Y/N) had already prepared her sweet pūssy for me so without thinking I slammed my cock inside her. Both of us moaned loud, I kissed her beautiful lips and started moving in and out.
"Ahhh shit!" (Y/N) moaned, her moans and my groans filled the room and let's not forget the skin slapping against each other. It was so hot seeing (Y/N) under me like this!
"Oh faster Young-Jaeee!" I went faster and deeper just like she wanted. The feeling was so much better without a condom. Wait what? I looked down at my throbbing dīck that was going in and out of (Y/N). How could I forget the condom?! I can't get her pregnant!
"YoungJae I'm gonna cum any second!" (Y/N) moaned loud.
"Me t-to." I said. I was gonna cum but not inside her I can't take that risk. (Y/N) screamed as she came and I pulled out my dīck and I came over her stomach and boobs.

[Your Pov]
YoungJae came all over my stomach and it even came on my boobs, I didn't know that he wasn't wearing protection so I'm glad he didn't came inside. YoungJae fell beside me, both of us were breathing heavily, I looked at his beautiful face and I could see how sweaty he was. I giggled at how cute he was too, we made eye contact and he immediately smiled.
"Good morning." I said.
"Good morning beautiful." He laughed.
"That was really good YoungJae, you weren't the nervous little boy today." I joked and all he did was laugh and blush. Ahh he's so cute!
"I'm taking you out today and I thought we could go to a special rose garden here in Seoul." YoungJae said.
"Oh sounds really nice, I can't wait." I kissed his lips quickly. "But I need to shower first and get ready." He looked down on my naked body for a second, I think he kinda forgot that he came on my boobs and stomach.
"Oh yeah, I understand." YoungJae helped me up from my bed and I made my way to the bathroom.

-----------
2 hours later
-----------

"Wahhhhh this is beautiful YoungJae." I said as we walked around in the rose garden. This is a really famous place for couples to visit and now I get why. The whole place is filled with different kinds of roses, they were all in different sizes and different colors and everything smelled so nice.

"Have you been here before (Y/N)?" YoungJae asked as he held my hand

"No, I have never been here, I never had a boyfriend before meeting you and Got7 and I just thought that I couldn't come here alone."
"Ah okay, well I'm happy that I'm the one to show you this wonderful place." He kissed my hand lightly and I blushed a little.

It was 10. 15 AM and I was starving.
"YoungJae can we get some food?" I asked.
"Of course." He looked around and then at me again. "Let's sit at that table." He pointed to a table, it was surrounded by red roses. We walked towards it and sat down. A waiter quickly came up to us and asked what we wanted.
"Can we get pancakes?" YoungJae asked him.
"Yes sir, what do you want to drink?"
"Coffee and orange juice please." I smiled.
"Coming right up Miss." The waiter bowed and walked away.
"This is a really sweet date YoungJae." I said.
"You think so? That's great." He smiled widely.

-------
Yayyyy I updated! Sorry for making you wait so long for this chapter but I will try to update faster. Idk why but I get stuck every time I'm trying to write dates for the characters...

If you liked this chapter please vote and comment it would mean a lot to me.

Thank youuu so much for 19K it's almost at 20K and I can't believe it!