Chapter 60 - Unleash the Dragon. [Part 1.]

Start from the beginning

"Kendle, what the fuck is wrong with you?" Sam asked lowly as they sat next to each other.

Kendle splashed water in Sam's face and threw the bottle down onto the ground, giving Sam a furious look.

"You're losing interest in me because I'm not trying to die in this fucking camp." Kendle whispered as her eyes filled with rage. "Guess you weren't going to tell me that you were flirting with some 'I can't keep my dick in my pants' douche."

"Excuse me?" Chauncey scoffed at her.

"Yes Chauncey I'm talking about you. You! You!! Why do you think that it's okay to take someone's girl? What rush do you get out of ruining relationships!?" Kendle scowled loudly at him, capturing almost everyone's attention in the lunchroom. "You're nothing but a boy with an egotistical attitude! You're not a man! You're a boy!"

Kendle made her way towards out of the exit of the lunchroom, when two guards walked towards her.

"Nobody's going anywhere!" Kendle yelled as her voice faded away. "I'm just going away to my camper."

Sam covered her face, shaking her head and sighing in embarrassment.

"This is better than the soap operas I used to watch at home." One person in the lunchroom chattered in a low tone.

"Jesus, what the fuck have I done?" Sam whispered in her cupped hands.

Chauncey glanced at Tina as she gave him a serious look.

"Really, Chauncey?" Tina scoffed. "You and Sam really fucked knowing that it would hurt Kendle's feelings?"

"We didn't fuck, Tina." Chauncey groaned. "We didn't even kiss."

Tina shook her head and continued to eat as Chauncey placed his hands up.

"So what, I'm the bad guy now?" Chauncey scoffed as he looked around. "It's my fault that this shit happened?"

"Who the fuck told her about our damn conversation!?" Sam barked as she banged on the table. "Shit!"

"You guys know better than to not talk around people in here." Dave said, shaking his head. "People are known to gossip."

After lunch, Chauncey and Sam were the ones to leave the lunchroom as always. As they walked behind the large crowd of prisoners, Sam placed her hands into her pocket and glanced down at her feet.

"I feel so fucking bad, Chauncey." Sam sighed. "Man......"

Chauncey looked out at everyone, turning to Sam.

"Do you like me, Sam?" Chauncey asked.

Sam looked up at Chauncey, placing her tongue on the side of her mouth.

"Yeah." Sam nodded.

Sam looked away, glancing back down again.

"But I love Kendle." Sam said afterwards. "Liking and loving someone are two separate things, and I love her. I like you."

Chauncey gave Sam a blank stare as Sam looked back up at him again. They slowly started to walk as the guards guided them from behind.

"I'm sorry Chauncey, but I love her to death." Sam said. "We can still be friends, but that's where it'll remain. That's it."

The old Chauncey wouldn't have listened to this. The old Chauncey wouldn't have cared about Sam being with someone else. But after realizing how much Sam cared about her, he didn't hesitate to argue with Sam about her decision.