Chapter 50 - Ice Age.

24 hours before...

After the burial, the women walked inside of their camp, preparing to move onto their third day without food. As the women walked into the room, they watched as Kendle walked into the room and sat down on her bed. A minute later, Sam walked into the room and eased onto the bed, staring at the women who placed the poison into Sam's water bottle. The women glanced at her from across the room, watching as Sam picked up her water bottle and shook it up. Sam glanced at her bottle, glanced at the women, then turned to Kendle.

"I'm pretty thirsty, Ken." Sam said, cracking a smile as she unscrewed her cap. "I think I'm gonna take a nice little sip of water."

Kendle stared blankly at Sam as Sam took three gulps of her water. She shook the water around in her mouth, sitting there and bouncing a little in her bunker. Suddenly, Sam started coughing loudly as she lied back into her bed, coughing loudly and moving her chest up and down. After almost a minute, Sam stopped breathing and turned to the side, gazing at Kendle with her blank stare. Kendle glanced down at Sam, looking up at the women.

"There!?" Kendle snarled in a shaky tone. "Are y'all happy now?"

The tall woman turned to the side, drinking her water.

"It was for the best, Kendle." The tall woman sighed as she sat up in her bottom bunk, turning away.

"Was it really?" Kendle whined.

"Yes!" The 14 year old whined. "It was!"

Before they could finish their argument, the tall woman threw up on the floor and started clenching onto her stomach, falling off the bed and gasping for air. The women around her tried to help her as pink blood and foam came out of her mouth, weeping as they tried to save her. Still, nothing was helping at all. After a minute of shaking and spitting, the woman stopped and fell limp. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as the women listened for a heartbeat.

She was dead.

Sam sat up watched the whole thing. Catching everyone in the room off guard. Sam stared at the women as they slowly turned to her. She gave them a blank look, then cracked a small grin as she pointed at Kendle.

"So what y'all think, Kendle wasn't gonna tell me?" Sam said in an unmoved and arrogant tone. "Really?"

Kendle gave the women a sickened look as Sam cracked a small smile, looking down.

"Y'all know that Kendle's my bitch, and they really thought that you wasn't gonna tell me that they were gonna kill me?" Sam laughed, turning to Kendle as Kendle started laughing too. "Were they serious?"

"Obviously not!" Kendle laughed as she leaned back and clapped her hands.

"She my bitch and I'm hers so why the hell y'all didn't think that she would let me know that y'all asses were scheming?" Sam laughed.

The women were furious. They scrunched their eyebrows at Sam as Sam continued to laugh.

"That's why I switched her water bottle!" Sam laughed as she pointed at the girls dead body. "That little bitch tried it."

"You son of a bitch!"

The 14 year old girl lunged after Sam as her friend grabbed her shoulders and held her back.

"I'm gonna kill her!" The 14 year old snapped as she tried to get out of the girls grip.

"What the fuck are you gonna do?" Sam snapped as she jumped up and stood close to her. "Try me. I dare you!"