Chapter 56 - Clyde.

As Cheyenne slept in the middle of the night, Tina decided to google the list of people who were suspected of being kidnapped in the Wu kidnappings. On the list, was 500 people over the last 4 years. 95% of these people Tina recognized from the camp. Rather they died or lived, was she had a good memory of them. Tina wondered what Chauncey was doing at the camp and if he was taking it well, but was terrified on calling the police because she'd been living under the fear of Wu so much that she'd been sort of brainwashed in some sort of way. Overall, Tina was trying to figure out what she should do. She didn't even have any idea on where they were located anyway.

The next day, Cheyenne's teacher decided that she wanted to have a conversation with Tina while Cheyenne played at free-time at the end of class. As Tina came in, Mrs. Dewan introduced herself like she always did.

"Hi Mrs. Fulton." Mrs. Dewan smiled. "It's nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too." Tina grinned.

"Mommy!" Cheyenne smiled from afar.

"Hey Cheyenne!" Tina smiled. "Mommy has to talk to your teacher for a second, okay?"

Cheyenne nodded and went right back to her coloring. Tina noticed that a lot of the other students were playing, but Cheyenne was off by herself. Tina looked down then looked back up as Mrs. Dewan placed her hands together.

"Listen, let me tell you that you have a wonderful daughter and she's very brilliant. One of the most well behaved in the class." Mrs. Dewan nodded. "However, I'm worried about her academic skills for this class."

"What do you mean?" Tina asked in a slightly offended tone.

"Well, here." Mrs. Dewan said as she took out multiple sheets. "I'll show you in the last classwork sheets that we've been doing."

Mrs. Dewan placed down two sheets. One sheet showed the connect the dots, and the other showed a color coordinated coloring sheet of a pig and a farmer. The farmer was supposed to have blue colored overalls along with a red colored hat, outfit, and brown shoes. Instead, Cheyenne had colored the sheet randomly and out of order. The teacher wasn't sure if it was because she couldn't read, or if it was because she just didn't understand it. The teacher also showed her the connect the dots sheet.

"I try to help her and she says that she understands but it doesn't really show." Mrs. Dewan sighed. "I've been thinking that she needs to be in an alternative class."

"What?" Tina whispered.

"Well there they often help kids who need a little more assistance in-"

"No. No! My daughter doesn't need no damn alternative class!" Tina scowled as she stood up in her chair. "She's a bright girl and she can do everything else that your little students can!"

Tina was furious. She turned to Cheyenne, walking over and grabbing her hand.

"Come on, Cheyenne." Tina scoffed as she stormed out. "Let's get out of here."

Unfortunately, the teacher was right. Cheyenne did need the extra help.

Meanwhile, the girl that Sam beat up watched from the corner of the room as Sam picked with her nails. With Kendle's head laying on her stomach, she stayed awake trying to find some sort of hangnail that she could pick with in order to cure her boredom. While she did it, she noticed that the girl that she fought was sitting right across the room, staring at her.

"What?" Sam scowled viciously and lowly at her.

The girl gave Sam a teary eyed look, glancing down at the carpet.