Chapter 47 - Boss!

At lunch the next day, the women and men walked to their sides of the tables like they always did. Sam and Dave, limped inside of the lunch room while trying to adjust to their wounds. Wu, Pier, and the other guards stood by the door as everyone walked in their lines, grabbing their trays of food and sitting down. While sitting at the table, Sam turned to Kendle as she eased in her seat, watching her sit down.

"What are you thinking of?" Sam asked.

Kendle smiled as she stared off into space, placing her fingers under her chin.

"What do you plan on doing when you get out of here, Sam?" Kendle asked, winking at her.

"What do you mean?"

"Like, even though I may be stuck in here, I still have life goals for when I get out." Kendle smiled. "I plan to have fun when I get out of here."

"Oh." Sam smiled, grinning at her. "Like what?"

Kendle zoned deep into her thoughts, thinking of the first thing that came to her mind.

"And the next model, everyone knows her, Kendle Shirley!" The announcer chanted.

Kendle placed her high heeled feet onto the catwalk, flaunting her heels in her black dress. A pink flower sat in her natural afro as she effortlessly walked down the long runway, taking the shine away from all of the models that were out there. In front of her were Tyra Banks, Naomi Campbell, and J-Manuel cheering for her. Kendle turned around and swung her dress as she walked back into the catwalk, finishing her last catwalk out of the 5 she made. At the end of her modeling, while she got dressed, her manager rushed up to her with some good news.

"Guess what, Kendle?" The manager panted. "You've just been booked for FOUR EXTRA shows by Naomi Campbell!"

"Oh my god!" Kendle squealed as she jumped onto her feet, crying. "You can't be serious! Are you serious?!"

Kendle smiled as she looked down, twiddling her fingers.

"I'm gonna be the next Naomi Cambell." Kendle winked. "Watch."

"Shit, go 'head nah." Sam wiggled. "You got this."

Kendle cracked a small smile at her, watching Sam chew slowly on her food.

"So, what you plan on doing after we leave this camp?" Kendle asked.

Sam grinned at her, laughing and placing her fork down.

"Oh hoh hoh, you ain't got NO idea!" Sam smiled.

What was Sam thinking of?

Sam was planning on getting rich. How? She had no clue. All she wanted to do was to leave the camp, get rich, and get enough money to support her son and grandfather. All together, she wanted to become a millionaire and do one thing.

Go to a strip club with Rihanna.

In a dimly lit club, Sam and Rihanna sat together and tools out stacks of money, sitting back and blowing their money at the strippers that were inside of their VIP section. Sam's hair was red, curled, and had on a Bulls hat while Rihanna sat next to her, wearing noting but a skimpy top, shorts, and some black heels. In a club filled with people, Rihanna and Sam placed their stacks of money on the clenches of their teeth, letting the strippers take it out of their mouths. In a carefree world, Sam and Rihanna danced on each other, sexually suggesting that they were in a relationship. Even though they weren't, Sam always had a thing for girls. Since Rihanna was her ultimate girl crush, her dream was to get rich, buy a strip club with her, and to become really good friends with her.