Chapter 58 - Bait.

Sam and Chauncey watched and listened to the annoying drunk laughs of the women who "accompanied" the guards, trying to eyeball their movements. Chauncey groaned and turned to Sam, giving her an agitated look.

"Yo, can we go now?" Chauncey whispered. "These bitches laughs are gettin' on my ner-"

"Shhh shut up shut up!" Sam whispered as she pointed at the unrecognized man. "Do you remember him at our old camp back in Hong Kong?"

Since Chauncey wasn't in his own body, he had no clue what she was talking about, so he decided to go along with it.

"Uh, yeah?" Chauncey lied.

"You have no fucking clue who he is, do you?" Sam groaned, giving him a blank stare.

"Not a clue."

"Shit, Chauncey. Think!" Sam scowled lowly at him. "That's the same man who was there when Leona went missing, and the same man who was here when that girl went missing!"

"Wait, is that the girl you talkin' about?" Chauncey mumbled as he pointed to her.

The girl, was the girl that Sam fought. She had on nothing but a yellow bikini and some black heels. But for some reason, only her and Leona had on bikini's. The other women had on dresses. Sam watched as the girl walked over to the man who was last associated with Leona, sitting next to him. Sam watched as Leona stood up, stumbling and falling over.

"Ahaaahhhhh!" Leona laughed, flipping over on the carpet and laughed. "That's SOOO funny!"

Sam could tell that she was drugged based on how she slurred and acted. Sam squinted her eyes as the man picked her and the other girl up.

"Alright, let's go." The man laughed as both women stumbled onto their feet. "Wu, we'll be back whenever. Ladies, go get in the car."

Chauncey grabbed Sam's arm and jogged quietly down the stairs, creeping out of the room. The two of them waited outside as the girl walked through the door, holding Leona on her two feet.

"Come on, Leona." The girl sighed. "You're drunk and drugged."

"Wait wait wait!" Sam chanted as she walked up to the two.

Sam grabbed Leona's shoulder and turned her around, moving her ponytail to see if there was a number braised on the back of her neck. The number read 513, which was the number that was braised on everyone's neck by Wu to indicate that they were at one point an inmate. Sam turned her around, giving her a shocked look.

"Leona?" Sam whispered.

Leona gave Sam a dazed look, scrunching her eyebrows at her.

"W-Who are yooouuuu?" Leona groaned, burping afterwards.

"What? Bitch don't play dumb!" Sam scoffed. "You know who I am. It's Sam!"

Leona shook her head and backed away as the girl grabbed onto her wrist.

"Hey, what the hell is going on?" Sam asked as she looked at the other girl. "What happened?"

"They're going to sell us to a sex trafficking ring!" The girl whispered loudly.

"Well come on!" Sam whispered loudly as she grabbed their wrists. "Let's go back-"

"No. No! Get off me!" Leona yelled, half drugged and half gone. "Who are you!"

"Shhh!" The girl whispered loudly.

"What's going on down there?" Wu asked as he looked down the stairs.