Unconditionally (Harry Styles)

It was August 23, 2013 when I woke up to screaming. That screaming was my friend, Grace, who was so excited about the One Direction concert that she was forcing me to go to.

"Come on Sydney! You know you'll have fun!"

"We are going to be in a stadium with thousands of annoying, screaming girls and you're telling me that I'm going to have fun?"

"Oh lighten up will you?! You know you secretly have a crush on Harry. Don't deny it!"

She was right.... I do have a crush on Harry. But, that doesn't mean anything. I'm smart enough to know that nothing would ever happen between us.

"Whatever" I scoffed.

"Anyways.... We need to go shopping for our outfits! We have to look perfect tonight!" Grace exclaimed.

"I'll just wear a t-shirt and jeans" I joked.

"Haha very funny. I am going to make you look so sexy!"

I don't think I'm much of a "sexy" person! At school, I get about as much attention as a white crayon. That's probably because I don't talk much. But oh well.

We ended up going to the mall and picking out the cutest outfits! I'm not going to lie... I'm pretty excited now.

"It's 3:00, we better leave now!"

"But the concert doesn't start until 7:30!"

"You don't know anything, do you?"

"I guess not..."

"You always have to get to concerts at least 4 hours early. Especially if it's a One Direction concert!"

"Wow." This is ridiculous.

We drive downtown to the stadium. This place is huge. And there are already tons of screaming fans outside. I wonder if the boys will come out and say hi? Probably not.

After what seemed like hours, we finally found a parking spot!

We got out and started walking towards the mob of people. There were so many people. Not just people, but screaming people. And I'm claustrophobic, so this might not end very well.

When we reached the mob, Grace immediately started asking why everybody was screaming.

"They are on their way out! They are actually coming out to see us!" some random girl answered. She was literally bawling.

I don't understand why these girls act like that. I mean yeah, it's cool that they are coming out, but they are just people. No need to cry.

"OH MY GOODNESS SYDNEY THEY ARE COMING OUTSIDE! WE ARE ACTUALLY GOING TO GET TO SEE THEM!"

Oh great, now Grace is crying....

"Grace... why are you crying? You know they are just people, right?"

"NEVER SAY THAT AGAIN! THEY ARENT JUST PEOPLE, SYDNEY! THEY ARE PERFECT!"

"Whatever...."

She is being so dramatic. Everybody is. I wish these girls would just chill. We have only been here for a minute and I'm already ready to leave. This is annoying.

Somehow we ended up in the front of the mob. It was a little less claustrophobic up here. But suddenly, the screaming gets louder. I swear my eardrums are about to burst. I should have brought ear plugs.

"OH MY GOODNESS SYDNEY THATS THEM! THATS THEM! ONE DIRECTION IS RIGHT THERE!"

Woah. They really were right there. They were behind a gate, though. Probably so these crazy people can't attack them.

"Wow." That's all I could manage to say. Harry is so beautiful. He is wearing those black skinny jeans and a plaid shirt. And... he has a bandana in his hair. Those bandanas make me crazy... In a good way of course. I have tons of pictures of him on my phone, but none of those pictures can compare to the beauty that is standing in front of me right now.

I'm pretty sure that I'm the only one not screaming at this point. I can't even seem to get words out.

Next thing I know, Harry is literally one foot in front of me. And... he looks at me. It's like the world stopped spinning. I'm pretty sure we just made eye contact for like 30 seconds. That's probably my mind imagining things though. Because next thing I know, he is walking away.

"SYDNEY!! DID YOU EVEN NOTICE WHAT JUST HAPPENED?! YOU AND HARRY WERE LITERALLY STARING AT EACH OTHER! WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT?!"

"I honestly don't know...."

"HE TOTALLY HAS A THING FOR YOU!"

"Oh whatever. You know that's NOT true. Harry Styles would never fall in love with anybody like me. You're psycho if you think that!"

"I know what I saw, and that was totally love!"

"Whatever. Look, he's gone now anyways. I probably scared him off..."

He really did leave. All of the other boys were still signing autographs and taking pictures. But Harry went back inside.

Five minutes later, he comes walking back outside.... With a security guard. He starts whispering things to him and pointing... in my direction. What's going on?

"SYDNEY HE'S POINTING RIGHT AT YOU!"

"Ummmm... no he's not. He was just pointing in this direction."

That's what I was telling myself, anyways.

Next thing I know, the security guard comes walking out of the gate... and towards me. I'm so nervous right now. What if I'm in trouble. What if they think I did something wrong?

"Um Sydney... HE'S COMING RIGHT TOWARDS YOU!"

My heart is racing right now. I have no idea what is going on. He's not walking towards me... he can't be.

I feel a tap on my shoulder...

"Ma'am, come with me. You can bring your friend too."

What's going on....

*************************************

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter! Let me know what you think! Thanks for reading! :D

Please vote!