Chapter 8

My heart nearly exploded.

"Yes! yes! Of course Harry!"

I jumped up and gave him the biggest hug.

"I love you so much, Sydney. And I will spend the rest of my life proving that to you. You're the only one that I want." he smiles as he looks into my eyes.

His words make my heart melt. "I love you, Harry" he leans in to kiss me. Right when our lips meet I am filled with that familiar feeling. That indescribable and completely amazing one. The one where I feel sparks going off in my entire body. This has to be right. I love him so much.

As we pull away from the kiss, my lips are left wanting more. Don't rush things, Sydney. We stare into each other's eyes and smile. He is so beautiful.

We are interrupted by Harry's phone ringing.

"Hold on" Harry sighs.

*Harry's POV*

That kiss was even better than the first one.... if that's even possible. My lips were left wanting so much more. But I have to take it slow. I don't want her to think that I am rushing into things. As I get completely lost in her eyes, I am rudely interrupted by my phone ringing.

"Hold on" I sigh.

I pick up my phone to see Niall flashing on the screen.

"Hello?"

"Hey mate! Sorry to bother you, but Paul wanted me to make sure you're all packed and ready to leave tomorrow morning"

I sigh. Did he really have to call and remind me about that?

"I'm ready." I answer shortly.

"Okay mate. How's Sydney?"

"She's doing great thanks for asking." I wish he would hang up the phone and stop wasting the few hours that I have left with Sydney.

"Okay that's good. Well I'll let you get back to whatever you were doing."

"Thanks, man" I answer.

"Bye."

"Bye." I hang up the phone.

"Who was that?" Sydney asks.

"It was Niall. He was just making sure that I am packed for tomorrow."

"Oh..." she looks at the ground. I can't stand to see her looking like this. She looks so.... defeated.

"Hey, it will all be okay. I promise. I will FaceTime with you every night and text you all day. The three months will fly by."

I see a tear roll down her cheek. She remains silent.

I don't know what else to say to make her feel better. So, I do the only thing I know how to do. Give her a hug. I walk over to her and embrace her in my arms. Her arms wrap around me as she cries on my shoulder. This is too much for me. I can't bare to see her so sad. I need to remain strong though... for her. Don't cry Harry, don't cry. This is a lot harder than I thought it would be. And we haven't even said goodbye yet.

I try and lift the mood.

"Hey, let's not cry yet. We still have 8 hours left!"

She sniffs. "Yeah, I guess."

*Sydney's POV*

He takes his thumb and wipes the tears off of my face. It's the little things like that that he does that make me crazy.