Chapter 7

I couldn't have asked for a better night. I will remember this night forever. My first kiss. It was way better than I ever could have imagined.

"I have one more surprise for you." Harry said smiling.

"Oh, yeah?" I smiled back.

"Come with me." he grabs my hand again and laces our fingers together. Just this alone makes my heart race. I love him so much.

He leads me to a hill. On this hill there is a blanket outlined with more candles. How perfect.

"I thought we could watch the stars for a bit. You know, just enjoy some time together by ourselves." he smiles.

"Yeah, that sounds perfect." I smile back.

We lay down on the blanket and just start talking. I love how we can do that. Just talk for hours and hours, never getting bored with each other.

I notice my eyelids starting to get heavy. Am I tired already? I can't seem to keep my eyes open anymore. So I just give in and close my eyes. I quickly drift asleep.

*Harrys POV*

This night has been perfect. Even though it wasn't my first actual kiss, I feel like it was. I felt something different when I kissed Sydney. Something incredibly amazing. It's like fireworks went off in my body. It's hard to explain, but it was the best feeling I've ever had.

I wish I could just stay here with her forever. Just me and her. No more paparazzi. No more management. Just me and the love of my life.

"Hey Sydney, I was thinking we could just stay out here tonight. I kind of like it out here." I smile waiting for a response. When I don't get one, I roll over to see if she's still there.

She fell asleep. I look at her sleeping face and take in her beauty for a little bit.

"I love you Sydney. I never want to lose you." I whisper and wrap my arms around her. I want to be close to her tonight. The warmth of her body against mine is comforting, and soon I find myself drifting asleep. With her in my arms.

*Sydney's POV*

I woke up the next morning and felt something snug around my waist. I open my eyes and look down to see two arms wrapped around me. I turn my head to see a gorgeous curly haired boy breathing deeply as he slept. I smile. He's so beautiful when he sleeps. I decide to just lay here for a while and enjoy this moment. Today is my last day with Harry....

I feel him shift his body.

"Good morning, love" he says in his completely mesmerizing voice.

"Good morning Harry." I smile.

He takes his arms off of me and yawns.

"So, did you sleep well outside?"

"I slept great!" I say smiling.

"Good, I'm glad." He smiles back at me.

"Today is it, Harry." I look at the ground.

"Don't think like that. We will see each other again in three months when tour is over. I promise. I can't lose you, Sydney."

I keep my eyes focused on the ground and don't say a word. I'm too sad. Even three months is too long. And I know he'll forget about me.

"Please don't be sad, Sydney. I can't take it." Harry says frowning.

I still don't respond.

"Sydney. Please talk to me. I love you."

"Three months is too long, Harry. You'll forget about me. I know it."