Chapter 15

*Sydney's POV*

"Come on Sydney, you need to at least drink something!" my mom pleaded.

I'm not thirsty. I'm not hungry. I'm not anything.

I shake my head no.

"Sydney, I'm not asking you if you want to drink it, I'm telling you to drink it."

I sigh and lift my arm to grab the glass of water. It hurts. Everything hurts.

I put the glass of water up to my lips and take a drink. I feel the cold water travel all the way into my stomach... but it's not refreshing like it usually is.

"Thank you" my mom says.

I stare blankly at the window with the glass of water in between my legs.

"Are you hungry?" she asks me.

I shake my head.

I couldn't imagine eating anything right now. I'm pretty sure it would just come right back up.

"Okay. Well, you are going to have to start eating soon. This isn't healthy, Sydney."

I nod my head. Not because I'm agreeing to eat, just because I'm tired of her talking to me.

She sighs and leaves the room.

As I stare outside of my large window, I realize I have to go to the bathroom. It's like that little sip of water went right through me. I get up and walk to the bathroom.

As I'm using the bathroom I spot something... A razor.

I've never cut before. Never even thought about it. But right now I'm desperate. I'm willing to do anything to get rid of this constant aching in my chest. Maybe it will help.

I walk over, grab the razor and take a deep breath.

It's worth a try...

*Harry's POV*

The concert just ended and I couldn't be more thrilled.

I get to go see Sydney.

I see Paul and he motions me over to him.

"Here, I got you a plane ticket to New York" he hands me the ticket.

"Thank you so much Paul" I give him a hug.

"It leaves in two hours, so you really need to rush over to the airport"

"Oh wow. Okay" I quickly run out and gather up my stuff.

"Are we missing something?" Louis asks as I am frantically packing up my stuff.

"I'm going to see Sydney."

"Tonight?" Niall asks.

"Yes, tonight. She needs me"

"Okay mate. Well tell her we love her." Niall says.

"Will do" I give them a small smile.

I quickly grab my packed bags and head out the door. Paul is waiting outside for me.

"I'll drive you" he says.

"Thanks, man" I say.

The traffic is terrible. Once we finally get to the airport, I only have an hour until my flight takes off.

I quickly give Paul a hug and thank him.

There are tons of paparazzi already at the airport. They always seem to find me. I don't have time for them right now, though. I run as fast as I can.