Chapter 25

*One Day Later*

HARRY'S POV

"Harry, you need to make a decision." Simon said as he wheeled closer to the table with my contract in his hand.

"I already told you... I quit." I simply say.

"Harry..." he said.

"Harry my ass! I'm done with her destroying my life! I'm way over it." I say as I motion over to Emily.

"We can arrange things with you and Sydney... I've talked with Emily." he says sympathetically.

What?

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"I mean, I have talked with Emily and she has agreed to let you see her. As long as you go on all of the dates that she arranges for you.. I mean it won't be ideal... but it will be better than nothing. We just can't lose you Harry..." he says as his eyes fill up with tears.

For the four years I've known him... I've never seen him get emotional...

Simon Cowell, one of the most emotionless people I have ever met, is actually getting slightly emotional.

"I just...." I still don't know what to do. I don't even know what to say.

"I'm sorry for being so inconsiderate, Harry. I was just trying to do my job." Emily blurts in as she puts on her best poker face... but I can see right through her. She's still got that evil spark in her eyes.

"Emily, I don't need your apology right now." I rudely say.... I just can't be nice to her after everything she's done... she doesn't deserve my sympathy or forgiveness.

"Well I said I'm sorry so that's all that matters." She says.

"Sorry doesn't mean a thing if you don't actually mean it." I quickly reply.

"Okay, okay. Harry, have you made your decision. We don't have all day." Simon says.

Have I made my decision? I need to talk to Sydney first.

"Can I have a minute to talk to Sydney, please?" I ask.

"Of course. But please hurry" Simon replies.

I quickly get up from the black leather rolling chairs and head out the door. I find Sydney waiting patiently in the waiting room on her phone.

Her eyes light up in the most beautiful way when she notices me.

I walk closer to her.

"So?" she asked concerned.

"I needed to talk to you before I made my decision. I... I don't know what to do."

"Okay..." she says clearly wanting me to continue.

"So, Simon said that he talked with Emily and made an agreement... He said that I can continue to see you..."

"Really Harry?! This is so great!" Her eyes light up again.

"But..." I say "We have to go on all of the dates that Emily sets up for us." I look down at the ground.

"That's great! You won't have to quit! I'm so happy for you!" she continues with excitement.

"But Sydney..." I say.

"Harry, as long as we are together I don't care what silly dates we have to go on! It will be fine!" she says as she grabs my hand and laces our fingers together.

"Are you sure?" I ask her.

"I am 100% positive Harry. Don't quit, please."

"Okay... I love you" I say as I kiss her on the forehead.