Chapter 6

*Harry's POV*

I watched her eyes flutter closed as she fell asleep. She's so beautiful. The way her chest rises and falls as she breathes peacefully. The way that her lips are slightly parted and relaxed. The way her long brown hair is gently rested on the pillow. The way her long legs are curled up into her chest. I feel like a creep staring at her, but she's just so beautiful.

I'm so lucky I found her. I really feel something different with her. Like she might be..... the one. I can't quite wrap my mind around it yet. But, when I'm with her, it's like nothing else in the world matters. She is and always will be my everything.

As I'm watching her chest rise and fall, I notice my eye lids getting heavy. I finally close my eyes and fall asleep.

*Sydney's POV*

I wake up to the sunlight beaming through the white curtains. I roll over and bump into something. Oh yeah.... Harry!

"Good morning, love!" He says in his raspy, morning voice.

"Morning Harry" I yawn.

"How did you sleep?"

"I slept great! How about you?"

"Pretty good. I would have slept better if your snoring didn't keep waking me up."

I felt my cheeks blush. I didn't know I snored!

"I'm just messing with you! You didn't snore." He says laughing.

"Hey, that was mean!"

"I'm sorry, I had to! you should have seen the look on your face!" he's still laughing....

"This isn't funny."

"Okay, I'm sorry." He says smirking.

"Whatever." I roll my eyes.

What time is it? I turn around and look at the clock. It's 11:30! I have never slept this late before. This is such a waste of a perfectly good day!

"It's 11:30!" I say kind of frantically.

"And..."

"We need to get up! We are wasting the day!"

"I'm guessing you've never slept this late" Harry laughs.

"No, no I haven't." I admit.

"Well I do it all the time."

"I bet you do." I roll my eyes again.

"Well let's go get some lunch or something. I'm starving." Harry says.

"Okay! But I have to wear this, because I didn't bring any other clothes..."

"That is perfectly fine with me." Harry smirks. "I'll go buy you another outfit or two while we are out, also."

"No you won't." I don't want him buying clothes for me.

"Yes I will! you can't stop me!"

"Fine. Just one outfit though."

"Okay, fine."

We both get up and get ready. I fix my smeared make up and try to do something with my hair. I look like a hot mess this morning.

"You look beautiful!" Harry smiles.

"Oh, whatever." I laugh.

"I'm being honest. I've never seen someone as beautiful as you."

Right when he said that, my heart melted. But as I look in the mirror, there is no way he can be telling the truth.