Chapter 31

The next month I spend basically living in the hospital. I stayed by his side all day and all night. The nurses even put an extra bed in there for me to sleep in each night. There was no way I was going to leave him.

About three days after Harry was out of the coma, his mum and Gemma were able to come visit. It was so great to actually be able to meet them. They are everything I thought they would be and more. They are extremely nice and welcoming, and it feels I am already part of their family.

....

"Well Harry, I'm so glad you're okay and finally out of that boring hospital." Anne says as she sets down her carry on.

"Thanks for coming, Mum. It meant a lot" Harry says smiling.

"Well of course I was going to come. My baby was sick" she says as tears start filling up her eyes.

Harry walks over and gives Anne a tight hug.

"I love you Mum" he says and tears start to fill up his eyes as well.

"I'm glad you came too, I guess" he says sarcastically as he walks over to Gemma and gives her a hug.

"Take care of yourself please. Also take care of this lovely girl of yours. She's a keeper" she says smirking.

"She is isn't she" he cheekily smiles.

I smile "It was so great finally meeting you guys"

"We are so glad we finally got to meet you too! Harry never stops talking about you" Anne chuckles.

I walk over and give each of them a hug and we say our good byes as they walk to their gate in the airport.

Harry wraps his arm around my shoulders and smiles at me.

"So, have you heard about the tour?" he asks.

"Umm that you're starting back next week?" I ask wondering if that's what he's talking about.

He chuckles. "Well there's that, but that's not what I was talking about." He smiles. "We are donating all of the proceeds to St. Jude's. It was my idea" He shrugs his shoulders and grins.

"Really Harry? Wow, that's amazing!" I say smiling in amazement.

"Yeah! I mean now I have a bit of experience with that stuff. And I was lucky enough to survive it. Nobody, especially kids, should have to go through that. It sucks" he says sighing.

"Yeah, you're amazing Harry." I smile.

"I mean I try to do good things. Butttt I think you're the amazing one" he says kissing my for head.

"You missed" I smirk.

"What?" He asks looking confused.

"The kiss. You missed" I smile.

"Ohhhhh" he smiles and crashes his lips onto mine.

"That was better" I smirk.

*FIVE YEARS LATER*

It's been so long since it happened. His brain tumor came back... It swelled up... There was absolutely nothing that could be done.

I don't know how I have survived this long without him in my life. And I say surviving as a literal term. I've been merely surviving... not living.

Hopefully I will be able to live at some point. But I will never ever forget Harry Edward Styles.... the love of my life... my other half.

I had the great privilege of being his wife for two years... those were the best two years of my life. I got to wake up next to him every morning and admire the pure beauty of his existence.

His curly brown hair, his blazing green eyes, his cheeky smile, and just him. Life sucks without him. But everybody will forever remember the beauty of this man... and he will forever live in our hearts.

So until we meet again....

I love you Harry Edward Styles... Unconditionally.

*********************************
DONT HURT ME... IM SO SORRY FOR THIS CHAPTER. I HATE ME FOR WRITING IT TOO. ANYWAYS... I NEEDED TO FINISH THIS BECAUSE I AM FOCUSING ON MY OTHER STORY, SO MUCH MORE. SO IF YOU COULD CHECK THAT OUT, IT WOULD MEAN THE ABSOLUTE WORLD. I PROMISSEEE IT WONT END LIKE THIS ONE DID. LOVE YOU GUYS AND THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH FOR STICKING WITH ME AND READING THIS STORY! <3