Chapter 4: Blue or Red

Finn Pov:

November 1st

I woked up two days after the PPV and I couldn't make it to Raw last night due to another round of Injuries and the fact that Itami was backstage and I would've killed him so I don't blame Trips and Steph to keep me out from the show that night.

But come to find out Itami didn't sign with Raw but with Shane and Bryan on Smackdown and is supposed to show up tonight. I just want to find him and just want make him feel the exact same way I felt two nights ago but I believe I'm kept away for Smackdown for I expect the same reason, even if I was a Smackdown guy.

I sat up from my bed and looked beside me to see the angel I fell in love with. She was asleep looking as beautiful as ever so I wasn't gonna bother her. Instead I got up and took a shower for a good 4 minutes before changing into a fresh pair of clothes. After that she was still asleep and so I decided just to go downstairs and eat breakfast and bring some up for her.

When I reached the lobby and the Cafe I noticed some of the Smackdown roster like Alexa Bliss, Baron Corbin, Dean Ambrose, Cesaro, and my buddy Aj Styles. They were all sitting together at a table so I just went to start talking with them but Dean saw me before I could get the chance to.

"Well if it ain't Mr. Balor" he said as I made my way and sat down next to him and Aj. "And if it ain't the Lunatic" I joked as everyone laughed even Dean who replied "Watch what you say Kiddo". I forgot to even eat breakfast as I was just talking with them before all of them left except Aj and Alexa. I then got up and grabbed a plate before I noticed Sasha was walking into the Cafe.

She then saw me and winked before making her way towards her best friend Alexa. "I'm guessing your awake" someone said before I turned around to see the World Heavyweight Champion Aj Styles. "I suppose"

"Ya sorry about what happened with you and Itami, but if it makes you feel better I'll make sure to knock him out when I get the chance to" he said as I chuckled before we returned to the table where Alexa and Sasha was.

Now Alexa and Sasha at one point well let's just rhey hated each other back at NXT but a few months after I came they started to get along and sense have been the best of friends.

We ate our breakfast until I saw the Commissioner of Smackdown, Shane O' Mac. I walked up to him before he noticed me and said "Well good morning to you Finn" "And to you but I have to ask yo-" "Itami I'm guessing" he cut me off with as I nodded.

"Ya I'm sorry about his actions during your match with Brock, but I guess the only way you can get to him now is for us to trade someone for you" Shane said as I started to think, should I leave Raw, Anderson, Gallows, and Sasha and join Smackdown, or should I stay and wait for the right moment to get him.

"I'll let you think about it" he said before leaving as I was going through what I should do but I snapped back after I felt a kiss on my cheek obviously by Sasha. "Why are you just standing there" she asked, "As much as I want Itami, Is it a good idea to leave Raw and join Smackdown just for him".

She was obviously confused from what I said until Aj cought up with us, "It's up to you Finn" Aj said. Well after that me, Sasha, Aj, and Alexa all drove to the arena for Smackdown, me and Sasha just went backstage and talked with a buch of the guys on the roster. That was until I spotted Itami, I immediately started to walk a couple steps until Sasha pulled me back, "Finn he's not worth it" she said which is not the case to me but I had to agree with her.

7:48 pm
I was sitting on a bench going through my phone while Sasha was talking with girls like Alexa and Becky until Daniel Bryan walkes up to me. "I heard Shane offered a spot for you here, personally I see it has a great opportunity for you but I know you would only be here for Hideo right" he said as I signed and nodded before Bryan would talk again, "Well what would you want to do, i already talked to Foley and Steph and they wanted your response as well" he asked. "As much as I liked to but I'm afraid I'll have to turn it down, for now" I said as Bryan nodded and we shook hands before he left to kick off the show.

It was time for the main event, Itami vs Dean and the winner would get a shot at Aj's World Heavyweight Championship. I walked out towards the entrance to the arena and I raised my hood so I would be noticed but I tip toe my way to the barricade and waited for the right time.

The Ref was down and Itami was about to hit his GTS but I jumped the barricade, into the ring and attacked Itami hitting him with a piledriver and I ran out into the crowd and saw Dean hit the Dirty Deads to win the match and a shot at Aj. I didn't care if Shane and Steph were gonna be mad, I just wanted to cost Itami the same way he cost me.

Security got me out and I saw Sasha outside waiting for me with a mad yet smirk like look on her face, "You just had to get him didn't you" she said as I laughed in response. "Well It's me we're talking about. I drove us to the hotel we stayed at last night and went to sleep, I know I'll be in heated water tomorrow.

Thank you for reading my first part of Chapter 4, it's been a long time sense I last updated the story so I'll try my best to keep it up with the updates.

-MattSteen