A Day With Sasha

Finn pov:

11:34 pm

Wow tonight was a blast. First seeing people like Kevin, Sami, Seth, and....you know Mercedes then being in the Rumble match from Triple H and lastly me and Mercedes kissed, Wow I'm on cloud 9. I drived up to a hotel near by and I checked in and got a room. When I was about done I saw her....the love of my life. She saw me and walked up to me, "Wow I didn't know you were checking in here" she said. We hugged and I kissed her forehead. "Shocking isent it" I said trying to pull off a droopy line. She then laughed, "Do you want to split a room with me" she asked. I blushed and called up the woman at the desk. "Cancel my room" I said. "Ok your lost" the woman said. "Does that answer your question" I asked. She smiled and hugged me again. I lift het up by thr legs and her eyes wided while she had her arms around my neck holding on for her life. "I'm not going to drop you" I said, "You promise" she said. "Of cource" i said while going in the elevator. I put her down on her feet and when we reached the 4th floor where her room I picked her up again while she looked at me and smiled.

I put her down so we can enter the room and I laid mine and her bags next to each other. She tooked her jacket and shoes off and then sit on the bed while I did the same. We were sitting next to each other and she layed her head on my arm. She was officially tired and started to close her eyes, "Does my angel need to sleep" I asked "Yes she does" she said. I then slowly layed her head on my lap while i tooked my shirt off and suddenly she was awake. I blushed when she saw me and she started taking her shirt and pants off and I blush even more. "You ok" she asked "Yes" i answered back, "I can see you blushing" she said while I started laughed. We started getting in the covers and she starts shaking, probably from the cold so I started snuggling up with her so we can stay warm. "Thank you love" she said in a quiet voice "For what making warm or happy" I said. "Both" she said while I started getting overheated but I didn't mind it. "I love you" she said "Not as much as I do" I said while she giggled a little bit. "See you in the morning" I said before we both were asleep.

6:57 am

I woked up seeing the dark winter sky and while Mercades was still in my arms asleep. I got up to go to the bathroom and I heard her getting up. She was still in her underwear and she was absolutely beautiful. She got  up from the bed to hug me and I hugged her back. "Good morning love" I said before she kissed my lips and blushed, "I'll be back let me changed" she said while going into the bathroom. I put a new Bullet Club shirt and benie on before she came out with a Bullet Club tank top and a pair of leggings I just smiled before saying "You look great" while she just covering her face in embarrassment. "Thanks" she said. "Any plan's you have" I asked. "Nope I don't have any today, why" she said concerned. "Cauae I want to know if you want to spend the day together you know like walking in a park, going somewhere to eat, or even the gym" i said. "I thought you never asked" she said with excitement before giving me a death grip of a hug.

7:34 am

We walked out the door to the elevator while holding hands. And when we got to the exit Mercades looked at me and said "So what do you want to do first" "Is the gym ok" "Yes silly" she said while playfuly slapping my chest. We went to the Performance center and changed in our workout clothes and we both started lifting weights. I notice Bayley, Sami, and Seth were in here too and I waved at them and they noticed it in a heart beat. "Hey guys" Bayley said joyfully while Seth had a smug look on his face. "So you and Mercades" Seth said. I started blushing while Mercades did the same. "Yes" we both said. Bayley then hugged both of us and said "Congratulations you two" she said with excitment. "What are y'all doing today...beside training" Sami asked. I looked at Mercades and she nodded said "Speading the day together", "Well you two love birds have fun" Seth said and we said goodbye and went backed to train.

9:16 am

We changed back into our Bullet Club outfits and went to the park for a walk. We then walked into a flower field and I noticed Mercades smiling like crazy. "Hold on" I then grabed a rose from a bush and gaved to her. "Thank you so much" she said while trying not to cry. "Anything for you, Im happy to have you as the love of my life". We then sat on a bench and looked at a nerby lake. I start noticing she laid her head on my shoulder like always and I laid my head on her's. "I love you" she said "I love you too. After sitting on the bench we started to walk around the park till I was starving so went out and got a bite to eat.

11:56 am

After lunch we drived back to our hotel and laid down on the bed. I was tired mostly because I never get up early in the morning. "I had fun today Finn" Mercades said with the hugest smile ever, "Me too love". We weren't schedule for Smackdown tonight so we just laid in bed for a couple of hours until we heard a knock on out door. I got and streched then walked to the door. I opened it and I was frozen like I haven't sense meeting Mercades.

Wow who could it be, what will happened next, tell me below.