Joe is Gonna Kill You

Finn Pov:

6:57 pm

Me and Mercedes just got back from the Performance center and we started to get ready for NXT tonight. "I can't believe I'm back in NXT" she said while I smirked, "One night" I said then she raised and eyebrow and said "Why are you such a buzzkill". I then knocked on Aj's door and then Mercades did it on Karl and Doc's door werw Cesaro was and, then we went to the car and droved to Full Sail. When we got there I saw again Joe, Revival, and Corbin obviously planning something tonight but we're still waiting on Joe's answer if he will join us.

7:40 pm

It was about 20 minutes till the show started and all of us except Cesaro were in ring gear. Me, Aj, Karl, and Doc were facing Joe, The Revival, and Corbin while Mercades was teaming with Asuka and Bayley against Alexa, Nia, and Eva. Mercades's match was first so I gaved her a good luck kiss and "Win for me", she smiled and said "Same to you love". The 5 of us were just talking until NXT came on and our tv showed the taping live. The 5 of the women were in the ring while Mercades didn't came out yet and our Bullet Club theme hit and Full Sail went nuts. The crowed then chanted *Welcome Back, Welcome Back, Welcome Back* as she walked into the ring. Eva and Bayley started the match and I was shaking in excitement for Mercades to come in.

*8 Minutes In*

Mercades finally got in after Asuka almost killed Eva and tagged her in. Then Bayley attacked Alexa and Nia and Asuka were brawling while Mercades and Eva were in the ring and slapped Mercy. I believe the crowed started to chant *Fuck You Eva* as that happened. Then Mercades slapped Eva and got her on the Bank Statement and made her tap. Bayley, Asuka, and Mercades were on the stage holding thier hands in victory. I then walked out of the room and hugged Mercades as I saw Bayley and Carmella saying "Awwww". "Oh shut up" said Mercades playfully. "Finn" I heard a voice say, and looked back and I saw Sami Zayn while Mercades was chating with Bayley and Carmella. "Hey man hows it been" "Same" he said back as I then saw Joe coming towards us. "Hey Joe" me and Sami said as he smiled and said "Hey Finn I've thinking about joining y'all so I answer your question tonight in our match" then he walked off. "What was that" said Sami as I just shrugged.

8:39 pm

Our match was up next and as we were close to they entrance curtain Mercades hugged me from behind and said "You better win love". I smiled and gaved her a kiss on the nose before Aj tapped to let me know we were out. Our music hit and considering NXT fans are awesome lets say thier reaction almost made me and the guys deaf. The 4 of us walked down the ramp and posed in the ring and Karl again tooked the mic and said "Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to the Bullet Club we own the wrestling world and now NXT, Aj Styles, Finn Balor, Doc Gallows, the Machine Gun Karl Anderson, Believe in the Bullet Club believe in us cause evreything we do is just too sweet!!!". Then Joe's theme hit and he and the rest of his team walked out and looked at us. Joe and Corbin got in the ring to see who fights first until Doc grabbed Corbin and started to fist him.

*6 Minutes In*

The Revival grabbed mine and Aj's legs and we 4 started to brawl outside as I watch Cornin hitting Karl in the end of days but he wasn't legal and Joe was knocked out from earlier same with Doc, Corbin picked him and started yell at him to go for the cover. Me and Styles got the Revival down and Karl tagged in Aj and he started to attack Corbin as me and Karl saw the Revival up outside and we both went for a suicide dive on them. Aj hit Corbin with a pele kick and went for the cover and pulled the win 1..2..3. Joe was getting up and saw us getting our hands raised, then Aj and them got out of the ring while I hold my hand out to Joe out of respect until Corbin and the Revival attacked me and Joe then started to attack Corbin and I saw the Revival low blowing him and Me and the rest of us started throwing Baron and the Revival out and Joe shooked mine amd Aj's hand and it's offical, Joe is now a member of the Bullet Club. Aj then tooked the mic and said "Ladies and Gentlemen...and sore losers, I would like to say that now Samoa Joe is apart of the Bullet Club". The fans went wild and Cesaro and Mercedes walked out and joined us in the ring and the whole group was together in the ring. We walked back backstage and another worker got another Instagram photo...

 We walked back backstage and another worker got another Instagram photo

Sorry if this part kind of felt rushed but how was it to you guys?