Bullet Club in NXT

Finn Pov:

After the cover shoot me and Mercedes just laid in bed together, I I tooked my jacket off and do did she. She layed her head on my cheast and tried to go back to sleep while I was awake. I was just laying on the bed thinking about how I would want to do when I retire I mean I'm almost 35 and I'm not getting younger., I barley moved after my match with Joe in London without help. Joe thats who we need for our team but how would it work sense we're good guys right now and Joe is a bad guy. Maybe I'll wait sense we're already getting Cesaro in. It was around 4:30 when I started getting sleepy and Mercedes was still asleep so I just closed my eyes and went to a quick nap.

5:15 pm

I then woked up and saw Mercades in the bathroom. She was getting ready to take a shower but I didn't want to bother to mess with her when I'm tierd "You ok" she asked "Just tired". Mercades then closed the door and I got up got dressed and I then heard a knock on the door and when I opened it it was Aj and them. "Hey man so what's the plan tonight" said Aj "I don't have a match but we can make an appearance on the NXT taping". "Alright lets roll then" said Karl and Mercedes walk in and she grabbed her bags and gaved me a smile. "If y'all are going to NXT I'll make an appearance and try to have one more match" she said "Alright lets go".

8:20 pm

We went into Full Sail and I talked to Regal if Bullet Club can have a match next week "Why not sunshine" he said. We saw Joe and the Revival had a 6 man tag match against Enzo and Cass and . Joe's team won and our music hit and the crowed was electric.  We walked out the four of us and I held the NXT championship while Joe started to stare at me deep. The Regal camed out and the match was set, Bullet Club vs Joe, Revival, and a mystery partner. We then went to our room and it was Bayley vs Carmella and then Eva, Bliss, and Nia camed out to attack them until Mercades walked out and the crowed went nuts. Then Asuka camed out and Eva and them backed off and Regal camed out again and annoced a match Bayley, Asuka, and Mercades vs Eva, Bliss, and Nia next week, the same week as our match. We got out of Full Sail and droved back to the hotel and catched a good night sleep.

11:19 am

Me and Mercedes woked up in bed but sense we have nothing to do till Monday I thought about just staying in bed all day. "Good morning love" she said while all I could do is smile. "Good morning I thought about just staying in bed today" "Sounds good with me" she said back while we heard a knock and I yelled "Come in" and it was Aj. "Hey man what are you doing" he said "Just going to lay in bed with Mercades today for now" "Ok I was going to ask if you two want to go with us three out for a drink later tonight" he said back. "Sure" me and Mercedes said back and Aj nodded and left while we were going through the channels on the tv.

Aj Styles Pov:

12:00 am

I went out to train but before I left the hotel I saw Doc and Anderson. "Hey Aj is Finn and Mercades coming with us tonight" said Karl "Ya but their laying in bed till then". "Well how about we go to the Performance center and train our asses off" said Doc "I'm in". We and them droved to the Performance Center and started to train and work out for a bit and we noticed Joe talking with Regal so I walked up and Joe smiled. "Well well if it ain't Aj Styles" he said, "Hey man I just came to see whats up". "Well we found our forth partner for our team against y'all's so ya pretty good" he said. "Hey Finn and I were going to see if you wanted to join us in the Bullet Club" I said while Joe's eyes wided. "Well I'll think about it but lets see till Wednesday Aj and I'll have my answer" he said while patting me on the shoulder, "Ok see you later" "You too man he said back. I noticed Dash and Dawson looking at me as if they think Joe and I are up to something nut I ignored it and went back to Doc and Karl.

2:00 pm

Finn Pov:

We got done watching tv so we just rested for a bit till Aj, Doc, and Karl walked in. "Hey you still up for tonight" said Doc "Ya me and Mercedes are still up" "Great also Finn I talked to Joe earlier" said Aj. "About him joining" I asked while Aj nodded. "What was his answer" "He said He'll wait till our NXT match next week" he said back. "Well see you later" they said while leaving.

6:05 pm

Me and Mercedes got dressed and we met up with Aj and them and we droved off to a near by bar. We sat down at the counter and looked up at the menu. "I'll take a Sam Adams" said Karl, "Me too" said Doc. I know Aj doesn't drink a while lot so I asked Mercades if she wanted one and she just said "Sure a glass of wine I guess". I told the waitress what we wanted and I got a shot of a daiquiri. We hanged out untill me and Aj noticed Joe walked in and when he saw us all he did was smile. "Well you again" said Aj "Well I guess so" Joe said back. He sat in between me and Styles and we talked about our match on NXT and Fastlane. "Hey Finn are you and Mercades a thing" Joe whispered, I nodded while blushing sense I now always blush when people notice me and Mercedes. He nodded back and I got a photo of me and him that night from a waitress...

After that Joe said goodbye to evreyone and left the bar, I then walked out to get some fresh air until I felt someone jump one me and when I looked it was Dash and Dawson I looked around again and Joe ran and stopped them

After that Joe said goodbye to evreyone and left the bar, I then walked out to get some fresh air until I felt someone jump one me and when I looked it was Dash and Dawson I looked around again and Joe ran and stopped them. "What are you doing Joe" said Dawson "Save the match for Wednesday guys now leave" Joe said back while helping me up. "I'm sorry about that" he said while Mercades, Aj, and the rest camed out. "You ok Finn" Mercades said while hugging me, "Yes I'm ok love" We kissed and Joe nodded and waved goodbye.

Now what will happen with Joe and the Bullet Club on NXT while theres still the League of Nations on Raw and Smackdown. Next part will answer these questions.