Let's Get Gallows and Anderson

Finn Pov:

7:30 pm

We got changed into our ring gear and saw that me and Aj are facing the Ascension tonight.

We then waited till 8:00 to get out of our room and walk around

We then waited till 8:00 to get out of our room and walk around. We saw on a tv near the curtains and saw those 4 bastards out there. "You know what guys I believe I'm an Irish man and Finn is a little leprechaun" said Sheamus while I was starting to get pissed. "Hold it Finn" Aj said until Barrett said "And whats his Aj that fan darling, The Phenomenal One, well Styles you are going to start all over here in the big leagues kid". "Alright lets go" said Mercades and then Aj's music hit and we walked out. The crowed was electric. "Well well well look what-" Rusev said before we cut him off. "Well Finn all I see is a bunch if Jackasses in the ring" Aj saif while me and Mercedes just laughed. "Ya well Sheamus you say I'm a leprechaun but I saw you failing to cash in sunday and I won the Rumble match and still NXT champion" I said as I hold the NXT championship. "Oh just laugh it up fella before I come over there and kick your arse" sheamus said before Stephanie camed out. "Well I've heard enough of this from both sides, so here it is at Fastlane it will be Finn Balor, Aj Styles, and 2 partners of your pick against the League of Nations" she said. The crowed went wild and we went back into our room. "Awesome now we can get Doc and Karl for the match" "Damn Right" Aj said before going into the bathroom. Mercades sat down next to me and laid her head on my shoulder while I was taping my wrist. "You tired" "No just want be with you" she said, I hugged her and kissed her on the forehead.

9:20 pm

We got ready to face The Ascension and left the room and when we got to the curtians Aj looked at me with a smile. "Whats with the grin" said Mercades, "I called Doc and Karl qnd they'll be here about Thursday or Friday" he said. I smiled and nodded at him and we heard my music hit and we left. We walked out and we started posing like we did in Japan, we then got into the ring and me and Mercedes kissed for good luck while Styles pulled off an old good Bullet Club taunt. Me and Victor started the match and Victor started to go after my arm.

*5 minutes in*

Me and Konnor were hanging on the rope while Aj and Victor were near the turnbuckles. I crawled to Aj to tag him but then those bastards, the League of Nations cane out and Sheamus pulled Aj off the side. The bell ranged due to DQ but then the four of them were at each side and I was in the middle but then Mercades rushed in the ring. "What are you doing" "Hey senorita get out" yelled Del Rio, "They won't attack us if I'm with y'all" she whispered. "Forget that" yelled Rusev as we saw Barrett and Sheamus power bombed Styles on the annoce table. Me and Mercedes ran to him while those bastards kept gloating.

 Me and Mercedes ran to him while those bastards kept gloating

(1st, pretend its Smackdown and 2nd, sorry if it looks bad)

10:13 pm

We rushed Aj into the room where the Doctors are. We layed him on the table and the doctor noticed a red mark on his back probably from the table. He gave Aj some pills to take and we carried him to our room. "Thanks guys" he said while we just nooded, "No problem" Mercades said "Ya we got your back".

10:56 pm

We droved back to the hotel and we got into our rooms. "Night Aj" me and Mercedes said, "Night love birds" he said back. Me and Mercedes got in bed and she started getting close to me. "Are you cold" "Very" she said back, "Don't worry I'm here" "Thanks Finn" she said while I had my arms around her. "Hey Finn" she asked "What love" "You know we've been together for about a week or two we haven't you know...fooled around I guess" she said while I blushed like crazy. "Patcience will make the time and place better my dear...Good night" "Goodnight hon" she said back.

10:27 am

I wooked up and heard Mercades taking a shower, I promise not to bother her like a did. Then my phone went off and it wad Gallows and Anderson, "Hello" "Hey Finn just want to tell you and Aj that we're around Atlanta now so we'll be in Orlando tomorrow" they said. "Thats great" "Also Finn Finn, are you in one" they said with concern, "Yes me and the girl with me and Aj, Mercades" "Well she is a lucky woman to be with you, alright bye" they said. I was very happy but now I have to get ready for NXT tapings tonight. "Who was that Finn" Mercades asked, "Doc and Karl they said they'll be here tomorrow" "Great" she said with excitement.

7:00 pm

I droved me and Mercedes to Full Sail while Aj went to a Live Event. Evreyone started saying stuff like "Hey guys" or "Wow are you two together". I changed and saw Mercades taking to Bayley and I walked up and I was stopped by Sami. "Hey Finn how's it been man" he said, "Great me and Mercedes are doing well and Aj debuting it's been great" "Well thats good see ya tonight" he said while leaving. I walked up to Mercades and Bayley and gave Mercades a hug from behind. "Finn come on that's my thing" Bayley said playfully, "Oops sorry" "Your ok" she said back. "Finn we need you now" Regal told before giving Mercades a kiss. I went out and did my thing before my match and all I heard was..

*Sasha, Sasha, Sasha*

I had a match with Apollo Crews we had a great match together and after J won I went up to the crowed and picked up a sign that said this...

9:30 pm

I changed back into my old clothes and me and Mercedes droved back to the hotel and when we walked into our room I was shocked.

Cliffhanger, what was it that shocked Finn and Mercedes, Find out later on.