Royal Rumble

Finn pov:

After the Smackdown dark match the next 5 days I basically trained for the Rumble match or spend some time with Mercades. Well except for this little troll pic...

 Well except for this little troll pic

[January 24]
7:47 pm

Me and Mercedes walked into the arena with hoods on cause we wanted to not be noticed by the fans. After that I walked in to the same kind of room as monday with Mercades but I went to the Bathroom to changed in to my tights. After I changed one of the workers helped me get my paint on for the match. When we were about done Mercades changed into her gear and kissed me on the cheek before she left. "Have fun" she said in a cheeky voice while she wiped the black paint off her lips. I then covered my cheek again and watched the Charlotte vs Becky match while trying to get the paint dry. Then after Charlotte won I heard my love's theme and saw her walking down the ramp. I then saw her attack Charlotte and Becky and holding the Divas Championship, Now that is how you make a statement. Then Undertaker defended the WWE championship against Shemas and Taker won the match before Shemas cahed in and failed making him the 3rd ever to do that.

9:45 pm

The Rumble match is about to start but I don't come out till number 27 and I will win that match and main event Wrestlemania. [In this timeline Undertaker is the champion because he beat Seth and Brock at Summer Slam which I thought would make more sense then in real life. Cena is still US champ and Roman ended his rivary with Bray at TLC while.] Mercades walked in and she sat down near me while I just stand so I won't ruined the paint. After the first 24 people came out they called for me to come out, "Good luck love now win that match" Mercades said "I'll win for you" I said back. She smiled and I left the room. After Show came out as #26 I went up to the curtians and I heard the crowed.

10...9...8...7...6...5..4..3..2..1 the arena went dark, the demon speaking in tounges echoed around the arena, then I walked all painted up and the crowed went wild. I entered the ring and eliminated Heath Slater and Bo Dalles before I locked up with Roman and after I eliminated him I was knocked out by Alberto Del Rio with my NXT Championship and I rolled out of the bottom ropes. Sami then camed out as #28 and went after Kevin Owens. They were pounding each other before Sami eliminated him. I regained my strenght and attacked Alberto and eliminated him and it was just me, Sami, Rusev, and Dean but there is 2 spots left. Dean attacked Rusev and me and Sami nodded and started to lock up. #29 was up and out came Brock Goddamn Lesnar. He attacked and eliminated dean and Rusev before suplexing Sami and then me. Then he suplexed me to the turnbuckle and then F-5 Sami. He threw Sami's lifeless body out of the ring me and him locked eyes. Then #30 was up and Me, Brock, and evreyone in this arena went nutz because Aj Styles camed out. He then smircked at me and we nodded before Brock attacked me with a F-5. Aj attacked Brock before he had Aj up for a F-5, but then I low blowed Brock. We then teamed up and Aj pele kicked him while I went up and hit Brock with the Coup de Grace. We then eliminated him and it was just us me and Styles. We nodded and locked up and pounded wach other (Not in the sexual way), We both hit each other with closelines. He then kicked back up and I got kicked in the leg by Aj and he set me up and he hit the Styles Clash on me. He then picked me up before I hit him in the head and hit him with a Pele Kick and he layef on the rope before I cloeslinned him and he landed on the floor and I fell down on my knees on the mat knowing I just won the Royal Rumble Match. Aj walked back in and he shook hand and I raised his hand in respect. Then the arena went pitch black and wr heard a gong. Undertaker the champion walked out and looked at me, then the Wrestlemania sign and then did his slid his throat taunt and thats how the PPV ended.

11:33

I washed the Paint off and was in my regular clothes while Aj was in his tights. Me and him walked to the locker room I was in and Mercedes attacked me with hugs and kisses and she looked at me while I was holding her up. "Wow I'm not the only one proud of you" Aj said, "I'm so happy for you Finn" she said while ai wiped a tear drop on her face. "So Finn is this your girlfreind or something" he said jokenly, "Oh ya Mercades this is Aj Aj this is my girl Mercades". She was nervous while Aj laughed and offered his hand. "Nice to meet you" he said and him and Mercedes shook hands. He then went to the bathroom while me and Mercedes sat down. "I can't believe I did it" "Well you rewrite what you juat did" she said in a sassy voice. I smiled and kissed her on the lips and I looked her in the eyes and said "You don't how much I love you, I know I've said it before but I really mean it". She cried and I cried and we hugged until Aj camed out in regular clothes. "Im sorry if I ruined something" he said "Your ok". We got up and got ready before Aj asked me and Mercedes a question. "Hey guys can I get a ride to the hotel over there" which was the same one we were at. "Ya we can and we also live there" I answered. "Thanks buddy" he said with a big smile.

So I droved us to the hotel we went to our rooms and we said goodnight to each other. Me and Mercedes got into our night clothes and we got in the covers and we snuggled up together. "Goodnight love" "Goodnight champ" she said in a cute voice.

So how was it Good, Bad, or Awesome