Summer Slam

Finn Pov:

*3 Weeks Later*

Barclay's Center

Summer Slam

4:46 pm

I was sitting in one of the chairs looking up at the steel cage above the ring knowing that I will be locked in there in a few hours with a Beast. "Fergal" I heard a voice say as I turn to see Allen walking down the stairs to the row I was. I got up and we connected in a hug before sitting in the chairs again, "Hey man haven't seen you sense Battleground" I said as he chuckled a bit. "Ya well it's good to be with a friend again, I swear I cannot stand Cena and I have to face him tonight for my World Heveywieght Championship" Allen said as I nodded until we saw Anderson and Gallows walking down the stairs. "Well well looks like a reunion is occurring" Doc said as they sit next to me and Allen in the row. "How have you been Fergal" Anderson asked as I sighed, "Well I have Brock tonight what do you think".

They smirked before giving out a chuckle, "Well whats the plan" Karl said "Try not to be Suplexed or F-5'd, Hell I might not do the paint tonight" I answered. "Really" Allen said as I nodded, "Well we better get ready" Karl said as we walked down and into the Gorilla Section and later into the locker room. I just changed into my normal black tights and jacket with the Balor Club shirt on while Aj had his blue attire all the way back at the Rumble and Doc and Karl had their same old gear on.

7:00 pm

The show started with a normal 6 womens match before going into Cesaro verses Shemas. I was watching it backstage in the Gorilla Section on a stage box with a water bottle and the WWE Championship next to me. "Forgot about me" I heard someone say as I turn to see Mercades walking over to me with a cute look.

We hugged for a bit before she kissed my cheek and asked "Whats wrong", I can see she knew I was thinking about Brock but I didn't want him to bother me now, "Nothing" I lied. "Well I have a match next" She said, "Win for me love" I said as she turned her head and flashed a cute smile. The. Charlotte came with a big smirk on her face "Whats with the grin Charlotte" I asked as she laughed, "Oh nothing lets just say I have a plan to take my title back from you're little doll" she answered before walking out and I sat back on the stage box.

They both walked out and the match started, about a few minutes in I saw Charlotte was going after Mercades' injured back including dropping her on her neck. I started getting worried as I thought this was what Charlotte ment by a plan, dammit Ric did teach her evreything. Eventually Mercades had Charlotte up in the Bank Statement but then all of a sudden Charlotte reversed it into a pin and..."1...2...3". I felt so bad for Mercades at that, not just because she lost her title, but she could be hurt. I could see her tearing up in the rim of her eyes as she walked up.

She walked in holding her face as I jumped off and comforted her so she can calm down. "It's gonna be alright Mercades" "No it won't Finn, I worked hard for that and now it's gone" she shouted as I pulled her close so it could be muffled. "Mercades it will be ok you have a rematch for it", she pushed me away and shouted "No I won't cause I know Vince will screw me out of it". "Look I don't know whats going on but you need to calm down Mercades" I yelled as I can tell she started to back off, She was starting to irritate me for the first time as I tried to say something but she walked off. "Mercades I'm sorry" I said but she ignored me.

9:24 pm

I was getting ready for my match next as I looked at the screen to see the Cage lowering before the promo appeared looking back at when Brock F5'd me and when he attcked me backstage, all of that only fired me up as once it was over I rushed out through the curtains. My intro started to play as I walked out, no Paint, no Demon, just my jacket and title.

I looked across from me and saw the cage as I walked up, threw my jacket and walked in the cage holding my title. Them Brock's theme hit as him and Paul Heyman walked out and Brock set off his pyro. Then walked down the ring and Brock walked in the cage laughing while saying to me "Your in Hell bitch, Ha Ha Ha". I only stood there and handed the ref the title before he raised it up in the air. We met face to face before the bell ringed and and I slapped Lesnar across the face before he speared me to the corner and kept punching my side and repeating attacking my waist.

*14 Minutes In*

Me and Brock were on the canves, on our knees hitting each other with rights and lefts before one of Lesnar's knocked me down. He then picked me up and suplexed me into the wall of the cage as I bounced off the ropes hitting my head of the wall again. He laughed as he repeated it 5 more times before holding me up by the chin saying "Suplex City Bitch" before clobbered me with his right hand.

But that right hand leaded to a cut on my forehead and Brock looked at it and smirked before he repeatedly attacked my head with his elbow which only made the cut worse and deeper. Blood kept gushing out more then when Brock attacked me a few weeks ago and I started to fade away. As Brock hold me up and F5'd me to the mat and pinned me, "1...2...3". All I saw was black as I heard Brock's music playing and hearing Paul saying "Your winner and NEW REIGNING, DEFENDING, UNDISPUTED CHAMPION OF THE WORLD, BRRROOOOCK LEEESNAAAR".

I could feel Refs, Paramedics, and even Foley checking on me and putting me on the stretcher wheeling me backstage as I heard fans chanting "Thank you Balor". It all faded to black after I heard someone say "I'm sorry Finn"...