Update

So I just want to get this out now but I have been going through problems and I neen to address it. So obviously I haven't been posting much for Dawn, P.L., and surprisingly Wrestling School and they've been 1 to 2 at the most Chapters a month and I feel like thats not how I want it to be. I know building suspense can help but I feel like I'm robbing you guys from enjoying the stories I know I could be wrong but thats what I feel like is going on.

And when I do post I noticed my views aren't as high as like back in the Summer or Fall when I was doing it 1-2 times a week. The reasons are that I'm going through a lot, I mean A LOT. With Family, School I mean I have Exams/Tests up the ass these past weeks, and unfortunately my dog who I have been very close with died last Saturday and It hurt me really bad.

I just want to say that I'm taking a break till the end of March where my Birthday is on the 25th and I want to do 3 parts for my 3 stories on that day. Hopefully I can if not than I know I need more time. I know most of you aren't gonna read this and I can see why and I just want to post to show that I'm still around and want to explain myself.

Hopefully I'll be back together by the 25th and the Chapters will come back daily. Thank y'all for reading this update.

-Matt-Steen