Some Action Unfolds

Finn pov:

It was Shinsuke Nakamura I haven't seen him sense I left Japan. I was shocked and was shaking. "Well Finn it's nice to see you, I heard you were staying here" he said. Mercades was still asleep so I tried to be quiet while he saw her and then turned to me. "Who is that Finn" he asked "Thats Mercades my girlfriend". His eyes wided and pated me on the back "Well she is a thing of beauty" he said softly. I went to wake her up and she smiled before she noticed Nakamura. She gasp in shock while he laughed, "Mercades this Shinsuke Nakamura, Nakamura this my girlfreind Mercades" I said. They bothed shoke hands and she got up and streched before we both sat down on the edge of the bed while Nakamura sat down in a nearby chair.

"Well we have to catch up don't we" he said. I smiled and then showed him the NXT championship. "Wow I'm gussing you've held this long enough" he asked, "Since last July" I said back. "So are you going to NXT" Mercades asked, "Yes for me going to be used to WWE style and understanding american wrestling more" he said, and I'm after that title now" he said jokenly. "Well when are you starting" "Probaly around March or April" he answered back. "Well see you tomorrow Finn" he said. Me and Mercedes just looked at each other and said "Bye" to Nakamura.

After he left Mercades got up and said "Im going to take a shower, no peeking" "ok" I said back but I know I'm going to have a quick peek. She went into the bathroom and closed the door. But there was a little slip between the door and the wall giving me enough space to see her. I got up and tip toed over there and had one eye looking at her and she was in her bra and panties and I tooked my shirt off. All I saw was pure beauty as she walked in the shower. The door to the shower started to fog up and I knew I needed to have a better look anyway. When I got in the bathroom I noticed she wasn't facing me, so I started to tip toe my way to the door to see her and once she turned her head and saw me she jumped while I opened the door. After that let's say I was exploding inside in excitment.

Mercades was covering herself when she saw me which only made me blush even more. I walked in the shower and closed the door for good measure, I then locked my lips with her's. She then placed her hands on the back of my neck, I then grab her waist and we stared at each other before she turned to grab a soap bottle and gaved it to me. "Can you get my back" she asked while undoing her bra but she had it covering her cleavage. I opened the bottle and started putting some in my hands. I then scrubbed her back while she started moaning, then I moved my hands to her chest as she gasp and playfully slapped me on the arm. "You pervert" she said playfully "I didn't said that" she said. I then started to rub her back again before she turned facing me and cupped her hands on my face and kissed my lips. "I love you" she said while I smircked and said "Not as much as I do". She then asked me to leave and I then sighed. "Alright" I said while whe threw her bra and was covering her cleavge with her hands while I left.

1:34 pm

We then were laying on the bed watching a movie before Mercades said my name "Finn" I looked at her and she had a concerned look on her face. "What my love" "Please don't do that again, you jumping in the shower with me" I felt guilty and I stared at her beautiful face and said "I promise I won't pull another one like that again", She smiled and hugged me before I got a call from Triple H. "Hello" "Hey Finn I just want to say that I need you to do a Dark Match near by for Smackdown" he said "Ok thanks" "No problum, see you tonight" he said "Ok bye" "Who was that" Mercades asked. "Hunter, said he needed me for a dark match tonight" "Ok can I come" she said. "Im not leaving you bye yourself so yes" she then smiled and we focused back to the movie.

*Smackdown*
6:57

Me and Mercedes reached the arena and checked in. I kissed her goodbye before I went to changed and she went to the womens locker room. When I aproched the door to the locker room JBL came out and looked at me like I did something. "Watch your back rookie" he said in a angry tone, "Yes sir" I said back before he gave me a dirty look and walked off. When I walked in Sami camed up to me, "Hey man can't wait to tag with you in the dark match" he said "Who are we facing" "Big show and Kane" he said back. I nodded and sat down on the bench and got changed into my boots and tights.

*30 minutes Later*

I got my attire on and got the NXT title around my waist and Sami came out with me. All of a sudden Mercades walked up to and gave me a hugged. "Good luck love" she said, "I'll be fighting for you" I said before kissing her on the cheek. After Big show, Kane, and Sami's went to the ring my theme and I heard the crowd going wild. When I walked out it only got louder with chants going on in the background *Finn Finn Finn Finn*. I went up first and was facing Kane while Show and Sami were at the corners. After 6 minutes in me and Sami were in the ring while Show and Kane we're outside and we ranned and performed a suicide dive through the ropes onto our opponent's. I then thorough kane in and got on the top rope and hit the Coup de Grace. I then covered kane I heard the ref go "1...2...3!!!" "Here is your winner...Finn Balor and Sami Zayn!!!" Said Lillian Garcia. Me and Sami were standing in the ring getting our hands raised from the ref. After the match I changed backed to my casual clothes and met up with Mercades and she had the biggest smile I ever saw. She hugged me while I hugged her back, "Great job out love" she said. I nodded and kissed her on the forehead. We then went to the exit before I was tapped by Triple H, he jusr nodded at me and Mercades while we did the same.

Well what will we expect latet on in this story. Hope y'all enjoyed it.