Undertaker and Finn Balor

Finn Pov:

12:30 am

I got back to the hotel room and saw Mercades in the bed fully clothed fast asleep. I then took my shoes and shirt off and layed in bed with her. When the sun camed and hit my eyes with the sunlight I woked at and noticed it was around 1:12 pm. I lifted the sheets off of me and I went to take a shower until I heard a knock. I opened the door and it was Aj, Doc, and Karl and I welcomed then still knowing Mercades was still asleep. I sat on the bed while Aj and them sat on the couch and we started to chat for a bit until Karl gaved me a smirk and said "Well what happened with you and Mercades, did you..you know giggity". I blushed and I looked back to make sure if Mercades was still asleep and gladly she was. "Well ya but that doesn't leave this room" I said while Aj nodded and Doc and Karl gasp and nodded as well. "Well good job you had a one night stand last night" said Doc while I saw Mercades getting up. "Good morning beautiful" she smiled and looked at me and said "You too love". We kissed and she went to the bathroom and closed the door I turned back and saw all three of them smirking. "So Finn you and Mercades huh" said Aj while we all laughed, "Shut up" I said jokenly.

6:30 pm

After about 6 hours me and Mercedes packed up our bags and droved to raw while we met up with Aj and the group (Finn, Sasha, Aj, Joe, Karl, and Doc). We went into our room and tooked turns getting dressed into our gear until we got a knock. I went up and opened the door and it was Corporate Kane. He had a worried face and he looked at me and said "Hey Finn can we talk for a minute" "Sure Kane". I walked out and Kane looked at me serious. "Finn I came to warn you and your friends especially Mercades" he said while I had a concerned look, "Ok why" "Because Undertaker is more dangerous then you think" he said as I chuckled for a bit. "Ok thanks Glen but I'm sure I'll take care of him" I said as we both went different directions. "Well what was that about" said Joe, "Glen said something about Taker being more dangerous then we think". They all just looked at each other until a worker camed in and called me up for Raw to start.

7:55 pm

I walked to the Curtain on the stage and we waited till my music hit and when it hit I walked out towards the ring. I grabbed the mic and said "Well sense we finished off the League of Jobbers...Its now time for me to get back to what I came here for and thats you Undertaker and the WWE championship", The crowd went nuts before I tooked the mic. "You see Undertaker you may be WWE champion but I can tell you that at Wrestlemania in your home state I will become the new WWE champion and be the first to hold both the WWE and NXT championships". I then heard the gong and the crowd going nuts again as I saw The Undertaker walking towards the ring. He got in the ring and had a mic in his hands and started at me with his cold eyes. "You see Finn I've fought people like you whi say that they can overthrow me from this ring but remember who's yard your standing in and the big dog who runs it" he said as I smirk. "Undertaker I can assure you that I am no random man but a Demon that will beat you at Wrestlemania and will make you rest in peace" then he dropped the mic and smirked and walked to the steps but then he turns around and does his signature taunt. I replied with my Bullet Club taunt and out segment ended.

8:24 pm

I walked back to our room and before I walked in Aj camed out and said "Hey nice job with Taker out there", "Thanks man where are you going" I asked as he smiled and said "Well I'm going after the I.C. belt now and I will get it at Mania". We waved goodbye and I walked in and Mercades hugged me from behind. "Well someone missed me" I joked as I turned around and hugged her back. She smiled and we both sat down on the couch watching Aj's match against Miz. Karl, Doc, and Joe were talking as me and Mercades joined in. After that we saw Aj getting the win until Owens attacked him with the belt and then raised it. Me, Doc, Karl, and Joe didn't had a match tonight but Mercades was facing Paige while Aj just beat Miz. So after a while Mercades got ready and we kissed before I kissed her on the cheek for good luck. Aj walked back in and I opened the door for Mercades and wished her good luck. But when I closed it I heard Mercades scream and cry out backstage and I ranned out to find her and when I did I was terrified...

Woah what happened to Mercades, what will happen later on Raw, and will Finn keep himself in control. Like I said I'm leaving towmorrow for Vaction so I will try but I can't prosmise for posting the next part so if I don't the next part will be posted probably on Thursday or Friday. Also new cover...

 Also new cover