Is it True

Finn Pov:

10:12 pm

Me and Sting walked back to the room and we walked in obviously me being hugged and kissed by Mercades and fist bumping with the guys. Sting left saying goodbye to evreyone to probably head home but we had to do the NXT taping. So us 6 all packed up and boarded a plane to Orlando but unfortunately for us Triple H was doing so too. He looked around before giving us a smirk and sat down a row in front of me and Mercedes. He knows we hate his guts but he looks at us serious but not like the serious on tv. He looks at me and offers his hand, obviously I turned it down and he looks up and back down and says "It's the whole Authority this is it well thats not me guys I mean seriously you want to know why I don't pull that old crap on NXT, It's because I respect you kids the reason I'm like that on Raw and Smackdown is because of Steph and Vince". We all looked at each other confused before Hunter said "They force me to act like Vince Jr so I still have my COO spot in the company, I don't mean all that stupid crap I say I only do it so Vince isn't all over my ass, and trust me you don't want Vince all over you". I looked down and sigh while Hunter put his hand on my shoulder and Mercades's says "Fergal Mercades you both are like a son and another daughter to me and I don't want to do it but I'm forced to, I just hope y'all forgive me". He sat down in his seat while we were confused, I mean maybe he is telling the truth but he is also a master at mind games. Ah well right now I just need some sleep.

4:24 pm

We finally came back to Orlando for NXT and we walked into the Performance center to train just me, Mercedes, Allen (Aj Styles), and Joe for our matches tonight. I was facing Corbin, Joe was facing Champa, and Allen was facing a local talent. Allen and I were doing weights as Joe was jogging and Mercedes was with Becky for a bit. It was my turn with the weights and layed down after Allen. He helped with weights for a bit till I was done. All 4 of us met up and went towards our room with our gear. Allen and Joe went in but Mercades walked up towards the curtains near us. "I'll be back" I said to Allen walking towards Mercades who walked out onto the stage. I did the same and there was no one in the arena besides a few camera men. She stood on the stage until I walked up. "Are you ok Mercy" I asked before she turned her head as I noticed a tear around her eyes. She sniffed before saying "Ya I'm just...gonna miss this". I gaved her a hug trying to calm her but I know she wasn't gonna be. After a few minutes she calmed down and we kissed before walking back to the room seeing Joe and Allen dressed in their gear. I went in a changed into mine while all 3 of them were still in the room.

7:58 pm

It was about timr for the show to start and Allen's match was starting it off. He walked out towards the ring with the International Championship facing a guy called Keith Davis a local competitor. The match only lasted for about 5 minutes with Allen getting the win. Then Joe's match started against Champa and hit him with a mussle buster and got the win. My match was the main event so I wasn't up yet. Enzo and Cass walked in to say hi and we shooked hands till Enzo said "So how has the night been so far", I was about to say something but Allen walked and crashed onto the couch looking tired. "A drag". "Well if it's the whole Authority thing, if you need help let us know" said Cass as we shooked hands again and they walked out. "You ok Allen" "Ya just the damn match last night" he said back. I wouldn't blame him he did have a rough one last night. "Want anything" said Mercades, "Nah I'm fine" Allen replied. My match was next so I waved bye to evreyone and walked up to the curtains.

*After the match*

I walked back to room and changed and we all walked to the cars. We met up with Doc, Karl, and Cesaro and we droved back to the Hotel we stayed at before Mania. We all checked in and went to our rooms after saying goodnight. Me and Mercedes walked into ours and we layed our bags on the couch. "I need to go change" said before we kissed and she walked to the bathroom. I grabbed my phone while sitting on the bed, I checked through my social media and then I received a text from a unknown number.

Unknown: Meet me outside Devitt, It's a suprise.

I didn't want to go out not just because of NXT but also I didn't want to leave Mercades alone while evreyone else is asleep. And perhaps it can be an attack from Seth and The Authority. I texted back and waited for a result.

Finn: I can't right now, tomorrow morning?

Unknown: Ok man I understand Mr. NXT.

Finnaly a new part sorry guys I've been busy the past week so I'm trying my best with this as I can. Also who is this unknown person and what will happen next.