Exposed

Mercades (Sasha) Pov:

I was sitting on a bench with Becky waiting for Pam and Charlotte to arrive, but right when they walked in I got a text from Allen...

Allen: Could you meet me at the corner of the street down from the hotel for a minute.

Mercades: I can't right now.

Allen: Could you sneak out? Or just say I forgot something.

Mercades: fine but it better be good.

So now I have to ditch my friends for Allen who I'm guessing didn't read the sticky note I left. Anyway I told evreyone I was leaving for minute and I walked down the sidewalk to where Allen wanted to see me.

When I reached it I saw Allen and Finn talking while I waved at Finn and he waved immediately and rushed towards for a hug. "I guess you're amnesia is gone" I asked as Allen nodded and Finn did as well while letting me go from the hug.

"Yep and I needed to talk with you" Finn said from starting amusing to serious. "What", "I don't know how to say this but...I Kissed Charlotte" he said holding his head in his hands while I felt like my heart stopped.

"HOW COULD YOU FINN, HOW COULD YOU" I shouted at him while Allen tried to calm me down, "Listen Mercades that's not all, it was when I had amnesia and it was when I didn't know you" he said while Allen was holding me close so I wouldn't hurt Finn.

"Look I'm sorry but I couldn't control it if I didn't had my memory" he said as I just slapped him and walked off not caring. "Mercades please come back" I heard Finn say but I ignored him.

Finn Pov:

The only reason I told her about what happened was that I thought she could understand it but it failed badly. "What do I do now" I said as I felt tears streaming down my face and Allen sighed. "I don't know man" he said as we sat down on a bench near us. "Might wanna let time pass" he said but I ignored him sense all that was going through my head was Mercades.

6:17 pm

Ever sense the whole thing with Mercades I was just hanging with Allen and the guys in the gyms and bars until Allen and I drove back to the hotel. We waved bye to each other and I unlocked the door and saw Mercades in the bathroom, but once she saw me she slammed the door shut and I sighed very loud.

"Finn go somewhere else and leave me alone" I heard her say as I drop my bag and walked to the door and noticed it was locked, of course. "Mercades please let me-" "FINN LEAVE". She yelled interrupting me as I was only getting madder.

"Mercades opened the damn door please" I said but I didn't get a response. "Fine I'll leave" I said as I walked to the door to our room and closed and tip toed over to the edge of the bathroom wall and Mercedes opened the door to see if I left. I sprunged up over to her and calmly grabbed her arm as she turned and kept slapping my arm in anger.

"Let go of me" she yelled before I pulled her into a hug while she tried to push back but couldn't. She began crying her eys out on my chest before I lifted her head by her chin and connected my lips with her's.

Smut Warning, if your uncomfortable with stuff like this then skip to the next BOLD Letters.

She didn't kiss back until after about a few seconds when she did. I then pinned her against the wall and started going after her sweat spot on her neck. She began to moan loudly as I kissed and nibble at the spot.

Then I traveled my lips from her spot upwards her neck and kissed her lips again before breaking the connection. "This is my apology baby girl" I whispered in her ear as she moaned in response. I dropped her onto the bed and connected our lips again while I started to roll her shirt up to her chest and went to her stomach.

"Stop teasing" Mercades said lowly like a whisper as I smirked and pulled her shirt off. "Oh that's not teasing, not yet anyway", I then remove my shirt as she bit her lip seductively before I slowly pulled her pants down leaving her in only her Bra and Panties.

I them went back to her neck and started to kiss her spot a little rough which only made Mercades moan louder then she did earlier. "Finn...Please I need...You" whispered, "Need who", "You" she yelled as I smircked and picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist.

I started to fiddle with her Bra and unclipped it and threw it on the floor before connecting lips with her again only this time tounge wrestling. I slowly lowered us onto the cold floor which was no problem for me but made Mercades starting to shake a bit due to the temperature.

I slowly traveled from her neck down to her chest, her stomach, and then slowly pulled her panties off. I then started to insert my finger and heard her gasp as I could feel how wet she was. "Wet for your Prince aren't you" I said seductively, "Wait who called you a Prince" she said, "Me".

I continue pushing my fingers in and out of her while picking up the paste but as I felt i lt getting tighter I pulled my hand out, "What are you doi-Oh god" she said while I inserted my tounge in her. "Oh my god don't stop" were all the words I heard and I followed them quickly.

After evrey movement my tounge made I felt it getting tighter and tighter, "Oh Finn I need Cum, I need to Cum" she screamed before I respond "Do it for me then" as not long after she came after I pulled my tounge out. I could hear her breathing heavily before I commented "Oh we're not done yet sweetheart".

I dropped my pants down after pulling a condom out and then dropped my boxers revealing my shaft and I picked her up and layed her on the bed next to us. I put on the condom and went in position in between her legs.

I slowly inserted myself into her as she just arched her back and gasped loudly. "Oh shit please don't stop" she moaned as I started to pick up the pace. I lowered my head and went for her neck which only made her moan so loud that I had to cover her mouth with my free hand for a bit.

"Finn Please...I need...to...Cum" she said as I was almost to my climax as well, "Cum for me my love". I continue going back and forth over and over as she kept getting tighter and tighter and eventually we both made our climax and I fell on the bed next to her.

I rested on the bed for a bit before getting up to throw away the condom and fell back onto the bed snuggling up to Mercades. "I'm sorry" I said but I can see she was half asleep so I just pulled the cover over our naked figure and I layed her head on my cheast as I drifted off to sleep.

Smut is over

9:17 am

I heard the alarm go off and aroused to see Mercades still asleep, I may have sucked the energy out of her or something. Anyway I got up and put on a fresh pair of boxers and gym shorts before hearing moaning in the bed.

Of course it was Mercades waking up, "Good morning Love" I said as she smiled before she realized she had bo clothes on and covered herself with the covers. "It's not like I seen you exposed before" I commented as she rolled her eyes.

"Whatever, anyway Good morning to you too" she replied kissing me on the cheek while walking to the bathroom putting on some clothes. After she walked back in wearing sweat pants and a Legit Boss top, she layed in bed with me and it was just plain silent for a few minutes with us together in bed until I heard someone knocking on the door.

Hey guys sorry for the wait but I wanted to come back with a bang, also the beginning of the smut like scene is clearly influence by l_____l's book "Wanted", Phenomenal book by the way. I plan on being much active this month, at least a chapter a week If I can.

-Matt-Steen