Called Up

Finn pov:

4:25

It was 1 week till the Royal Rumble PPV and I got a call from Triple H after I got in my car. "Hello" I said, "Hey Finn I have news for you" he said. "What is it" I said concerned. "Your getting called up to Raw and Smackdown Finn and I want to see you tonight at Raw" he said. "Are you kidding me that's awesome I can't wait" I said with excitement. "Yep also have you heard about our signings" he said. "What", "oh nothing but your buddies Doc, Karl, AJ, and Nakamura are coming to the WWE" he said. I started shaking with joy before I heard him again. "Um Finn you with me" he said. "Yes sir I am, when are they coming" I asked. "Nakamura is going to NXT cause of his Strong Style and we don't know about Aj, Karl, and Doc yet" he said. "Ok thank you see you in the arena during Raw" I said. "Same to you kid" he said.

Wow I can't believe their here in WWE now. I droved to the arena and when I got out the fans went nuts. They started chanting "Finn! Finn! Finn!" I just waved and held the NXT championship up high in my hand. I checked in and saw my friend Kevin Owens. "Oh my goodness your here" he said jokingly. "Yep I'm here to see what's happening". "Wait are you getting called up" he asked. I nodded, He hugged me and looked at me with joy "Welcome to the Main Roster kid" he said. "Thanks Kev" I looked around for Triple H's office. "Wheres Triple H's office" I asked to Kevin. "Down the hallway right there" he said "Thanks" "No problem" he said.

I found the office and I knocked it to make sure if he was there. Sami was here too and we made eye contact. He smiled and then walked towards me. "Wow you too, I thought I was the only one" Sami said with excitement. "Well I'm here". He saw me next to Triple H's office and he looked at me. "Hunter is not here yet" he said. "Ok thanks for telling me" "Come on I'll show you arouned" he said I nodded and followed him.

*One hour later*
7:15

"Well there is a room we're me and you will go to if we're not wrestling or just getting called up from NXT" Sami said. I nodded and he went in and I saw Seth, Mercedes (Sasha), and Big Show all dressed up in casual clothes. I was nervous going in because of evreyone in there but mostly Mercedes sense I always had a crush on her and Sami noticed it many times the last few weeks. Maybe that's the reason he brought me. "Hey Sami" said Rollins. "Hey guys I have a suprise for y'all" Sami said. "Well what is it" Sasha asked curious "Come on in Finn" Sami said. I walked in and evreyone started to smile making me blush. "Well well the demon going to be with us now huh guys" said Seth. Evreyone laughed including me, Sasha got up and gave me a hugged and I started blushing even more. "Well what got you in a great mood Mercedes" I said. She then smiled which made me smiled. "You finally being here" she said."It's nice to see you guy's again" I said. Big Show got up and walked towards me, "Welcome Finn I'm sure you'll have a good time here" he said before he left to get changed for tonight. "Well I think it's time to catch up" said Sami. Seth tried to move his injured leg and yelled, "Ow!!". "You ok" I asked. "Yeah it's this leg, doctor said I should be clear by June"Seth said. Me and Mercedes sat next to each other and we started conversation. After about 15 minutes we heard someone knocking on the door. "I'll get it" I said. I opened it and I saw Triple H standing there smiling. "Finn can you come with me to my office for a second" he asked. "Yes sir" I said while I heard Sami and Mercedes sigh cause I knew they wanted to talk to me before Triple H knocked. "Bye guys I'll be back" "You better" said Sami. Sami makes me laugh sense me and him are close friends.

We went to his office and sat down on our chairs. "So anything you need me for" I said while smirking. He just laughed then looked at me and said "Ya I might Finn I just might". "For what" I asked concerned. He smirked then said "Well you know the Royal Rumble PPV is when you debut and I was thinking, do you want to be in the Rumble match" he asked. "Yes sir more then ever" I said. "Alright but im just worried if you can handle Raw and Smackdown shows with NXT tapings and Live events" he said "Don't worry I'm ok with it" I said while holding the NXT title. "Great" he said. Then he gave me a ball with a slip in it and said 27 on it, it's my number for the match. "Anything with Aj and the others" I asked. "Not yet" he said while I sighed. "Finn thanks for coming in" said Triple H. "Your welcome" I said. He nodded and waved goodbye before I left the room.

8:24

When I walked backed in and saw Mercedes there sittung in a chair and I started getting nervous while trying to find a seat. I looked at her and we made eye conntact and we smiled at each other. "Sami and Seth went out to talk to officals" she said. I felt amazing because now this is the perfect opportunity to talk to her. "Ok" I said back. "Hey can we talk for a second" I asked. "Well we're the only one's here" she said while laughing. "What is it" she asked. "Well...you see I have been thinking about this for a while now and I care about you more then a friend latly and I was wondering if you wanted to be with me as a couple" I said. She blushed and then kissed me on the lips and I felt like I won the WWE championship already. "Does that answer your question" she said. I smiled and blushed like crazy. "Yes it does" I said with joy. I can't believe this is happening, Mercedes is now the love of my life. We hugged until Austin Creed (Xavier Woods) and Mikazi walked in the room probably for Up Up Down Down.

He saw me and Mercedes and said "Sorry if I'd ruined something but Finn wanna be on my show", "sure" I said and we played Street Fighter ll on an old SNES (Super Nintendo). After 3 games I won beat Mikazi and Austin, Mikazi was the one who lost the most and Austin pulled the power glove and gave it to Mikazi. Mikazi put the glove on me and I cut the blue light on. Austin then pulled a mouse trap out and got Mikazi to have his fingers hover it. He tooked a deep breath and got the mouse trap to snap his fingers. All I saw was Mikazi holding in the pain beforw taking the trap off his fingers. After 5 minutes they left.

9:46

After that me and Mercedes watched Raw on the TV on the table and she had her arms around my arm and started yawning. "You tired" I said, "Yes Very" she said in a cute voice. Then Sami came back and started smiling when he saw me and Mercedes together. "I knew you could do it Finn" he said. I smiled and I turned my head to see Mercedes asleep on my shoulder. "Shhh" I whispered to him while he gave me the thumbs up and sat down beside me. "Your lucky to have her" he whispered, "Very...I am" I said. My first night there at Raw was great.

So how is the story so far, do you like it so far? Let me know down below. Have a nice day.